Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Mbappe bid reportedly submitted

Mbappe would not be remotely interested in us even if we had the money. It’s an absolute balloon of a story

Mbappe is off to Real and Osimhen’s ridiculous price tag has been created for the only club willing to pay it, PSG, who will take him as an Mbappe replacement.

Pretty obvs really.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "Nat Phillips becomes star defender in PSG's successful Champion's League campaign, scores towering header against Jürgen Klopp's rejuvenated Reds in tightly-contested Final"
    Ouch. not worth the risk!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Ouch. not worth the risk!
    Talking of risk I see Mbappe is 9/1 to join Liverpool, odds-on to join Real, and 11/10 to stay at PSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Talking of risk I see Mbappe is 9/1 to join Liverpool, odds-on to join Real, and 11/10 to stay at PSG.
    Mbappe himself said he has had talks with Liverpool a few times in the past so I’d imagine (especially with the Nike sponsor) we will always be linked with him even though the chances of signing him are next to zero.

Klopp has a song on his playlist especially for Mbappe "You're my favourite waste of time"

Seriously we're not doing this FSG "we put everything into trying to sign Mbappe but it didn't come off" routine and excuse for no more signings for a third time are we?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Surely it would be slightly more convincing to do that old routine for a midfielder

Paris St-Germain's France striker Kylian Mbappe, 24, has told Chelsea he would be open to joining on a one-year deal if he can move to Real Madrid on a free transfer next summer. (Sport - in Spanish)

Gazumped again !!

He gets us.

Quote Originally Posted by daffydd View Post
    he gets us.

iswmftk.t i .b oho.at .o r ep.nh p .d.

iswmftk
    .t. i .b.oho
    .a.t .o r ep
    .n.h p
    .d