Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Could Fabinho be the next to be lured to Saudi?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Sounds like you're against gerrard too, different times 19x my friend, different times.

Stevieeeee was literally a 1 man team at times, had to play with some shite to say the least.

2005 will always be the best captains performance

can't think of a single game hendersons changed to be honest
    I loved Gerrard, 2005 was brilliant but not all down to Gerrard

Ultimately a captain who helps all the other players perform to their best levels and pushes them to raise them is far more potent and valuable than one who although a far better individual player, wins the odd game on his own, even though there isn't such a thing in a team game of 11 players a side
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Henderson is not a better captain because he's surrounded by better players than him..... unlike gerrard was.. you can't compare it eitherway both different times, completely different teams, managers etc.

There's such a big list of players that should never played for us but is what it is at the time gerrard had to play with, I still don't know how we won in 2005- inspired by gerrards first goal, and winning a penalty. but what a team thoguh....i think the one now is just a bit better? lol.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Midfield has lost Fabinho Milner Keita AOC and potentially Henderson and Thiago... 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Midfield has lost Fabinho Milner Keita AOC and potentially Henderson and Thiago... ��
    I doubt henderson and thiago will be going anywhere, think that's it now.. apart from Phillips getting sold surely.

wouldn't mind tyler adams and Andre Trindade coming in to replace...

but to many changes in one window won't end well we've had enough already when fabinho goes, are sucess in seasons before has been because the midfield unit clicked and worked together, even if it wasn't a top quality midfield, they worked so well together..... hence winning things, even when Wij left, that changed..
    Last edited by Kev0909; 15th July 2023 at 07:33 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Thiago < Keita on double the wages, not his fault per se, but we're not in the Champions League through Jurgen persuing his Thiago fantasy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Midfield has lost Fabinho Milner Keita AOC and potentially Henderson and Thiago... ��
    But we've brought in Szobo and Mac. So it's all good...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side