Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Henderson gone

(((They're))) not called Kill & Killary Clinton for no reason. The deep state, oooh the Deep State....

Some squirming going on with the bauld Anthony there...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    @Sid

Not having a pop at you, but....
    Please explain to me the difference in the (average) 130 public executions in Saudi Arabia, and (average) 750 public executions on the streets of England and Wales each year?
    We know that quite a lot of people that are homeless, it's due to addiction, mental illness, etc... but, a huge number are there because of bad luck and circumstances and that unfortunately, includes quite a number of war torn veterans. Circumstances that are set up by our beloved (puppet) governments belive it or not....
    Puplic executions, but with very different levels of humanitarian levels of cruelty.
    Homelessness is absolutely abhorrent - though I think it is a somewhat unfair false equivalence to make. Naturally I would love it if the "system" was infinitely better here and that these people could receive help. A friend of mine who refuses help and escapes intervention attempts is "functionally Homeless" and there's no obvious route out for her - it's a terrible thing.

With Homelessness, as terrible as it is (and that really cannot be over-stated here) there can at least be some chinks of light or opportunity for help - certainly moreso than those facing trial/execution in Saudi Arabia. A friend of mine, Dee Corr (wouldn't normally provide a name but given that I could be accused of racism in here I guess it wouldn't take much to be accused of making a name up, so people can Google him should they so wish) was Homeless and sadly lost his life on account of a brutal stabbing, whilst he was working towards getting a permanent Home set up. As awful as his Death was (stabbed 40+ times because the neighbour in his multi-storey decided he was playing his tin whistle "too loudly") he had, prior to that, had chances and opportunities to get out of his terrible circumstances. He would refuse the "charity" of a free bed, but he'd happily accept a pair of batteries for his stereo, so we could and did buy those. We provided him with company when he was willing, we'd maybe drop a hoody round a corner from where he was that he could find (as he would refuse outright as a gift) and so on. As grim as his personal circumstances were for a couple of years of his Homelessness he managed to get from sleeping in the streets to getting accommodation and he was due to be getting interviewed for some sort of work scheme. Had his utterly indefensible killing not occured, he could have "got out" with time - I don't think the same can be said for most of those who are to be subjected to execution.

Do I condone the major flaws in the system that lead to veterans and the mentally ill finding themselves in these terrible predicaments? No, of course not. Do I see them as different to an execution? Yes, I do I'm afraid.

I know I'd prefer the ones offered on the sandy streets of Riyadh, Jeddah or Dammam, that's for sure!
    Would you indeed. Well, that's your choice. Frankly though I think you are thinking of the "quick Death" aspect and conveniently overlooking what may come before. Tuti Tursilwati killed a man in self-defence when he tried to rape her. She had already served 7 years imprisonment.

Or young Abdullah al-Howaiti - arrested at 14 and forced to confess to a crime under torture having not received a fair trial - executed as a minor. Beheading may have been swift, but I doubt the torture was.

Oh, and on the subject of the Rainbow thieves....
    Is the whole Islamic world to be condemned, or any nation which doesn't 'celebrate' and dance to the West's and Isreal's of Pride and degeneracy, because (((we))) say so?
    No.

"Degeneracy" is open to a lot of interpretation. If by degeneracy you meant "homosexuality" then I would say that I would heavily critique any individual or body that cannot at least show some open-mindedness to the "love is love" concept - within age-appropriate boundaries and proper practice of consensual parameters etc

Also what is happening in Israel over property to expel Palestinians through red tape is just awful.

Lastly - and it's a more general point, I find the correlation in the desire to routinely bring up "what about the West?" and "what about America?" extremely interesting, given that we have American owners that lads are always in a rush to have a pop at. I suspect if they were French or Australian or *insert nationality here* these chats wouldn't crop up half as often.

Funny that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Just to refresh our absolutely legendary club captain has left, what a fantastic and drastically underrated player by far too many he was
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just to refresh our absolutely legendary club captain has left, what a fantastic and drastically underrated player by far too many he was
    Yeah Nineteenx, but he's gone tae Saudi Arabia ain't he....

Fuck him and his armband & shoelaces...

Yeah Nineteenx, but he's gone tae Saudi Arabia ain't he....

Fuck him and his armband & shoelaces...
    Well, no point hanging around where he's been so desperately underrated and under appreciated by far too many
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, no point hanging around where he's been so desperately underrated and under appreciated by far too many
    That's true my friend, that is absolutely true....

Steveo (and I know you know this), but for anyone else who mightn't know....
    WE ARE IN WWIII.....
    Correct...

This might help a few to comprehend things which they cannot yet fathom.

https://rumble.com/v2dt7vk-the-documentary-of-all-documentaries-jfk-to-911-everything-is-a-rich-mans-t.html

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Correct...

This might help a few to comprehend things which they cannot yet fathom.

https://rumble.com/v2dt7vk-the-documentary-of-all-documentaries-jfk-to-911-everything-is-a-rich-mans-t.html
    (((Abraham Zapruder))) the man Who Just happened to be filming the Kennedy motorcade that fateful day in Dallas....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Zapruder

Pearce reporting that Hendo has completed his medical.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Pearce reporting that Hendo has completed his medical.
    Something has went on behind the scenes with either Jurgen or another top figure. He should've ended his career with us after what he helped us achieve, something has happened.
    I know he's been shocking last season but he's not the only one.