Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Henderson gone

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Love is love the lobby for abortion, medically waste bagging kids, the lobby for minor attracted persons, the lobby for decriminalising not disclosing your HIV positive status and infecting another, the lobby who has weirdos declaring their 1 year old as gay, or their 3 year old as trans.
    Authoritarian bodies like LGBTQ are to be ridiculed like everyone else.
    There are definitely plenty of aspects of some of the wider "politics" of LGBT sub-communities I can't abide. My being against people being subjected to discrimination simply for homosexual desires doesn't mean I condone or applaud things such as encouraging gender transition below a reasonable age and so on - I can't stand a lot of the "stunning and brave" nonsense - a minefield.

It's what happens when you have an over-arching concept that's too big or all-encompassing. Like feminism - I think most think women voting, having the same equality of opportunity in the workplace, tampons being available on the NHS rather than a "luxury tax" item etc are all very sensible, but we would (rightly) denounce the lunatics that want a higher wage because they "have" to wear make-up at work and it's expensive, therefore more wage because vagina.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/07/21/im-43-but-im-made-to-feel-like-a-dinosaur-by-younger-gay-men-19105028/?ico=mosaic_home

Omg, the horror, young people discriminating against 43 year olds. Maybe he could identify as a 15 year old and call the transphobic that has more weight than ageism.
    What about the under-10s and under-5s that are being identified as LGBTQ+ and have no say in their identities?
    World's gone flicking mad.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What about the under-10s and under-5s that are being identified as LGBTQ+ and have no say in their identities?
    World's gone flicking mad.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/06/29/pride-month-kink-consent/

The data shows how LGBTQ kids are largely left wing offspring. Kids want to please parents in the main and if your parents would value you more for being queer, you'll try and please them. More social capital having a transkid than a basic gay, so there's an explosion in transkid numbers.
    1in10,000 (transsexual rate only a short while ago) cubed = 1 in a trillion chance you have 3 trans kids. Yet it's not that uncommon today.
    Left wing USA parts, its 1 in 50 now. 1 in 125,000. Not that odd at all.
    The oversexualisation of children has negative outcomes, you only have to listen to trans regret tales to see one aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    There are definitely plenty of aspects of some of the wider "politics" of LGBT sub-communities I can't abide. My being against people being subjected to discrimination simply for homosexual desires doesn't mean I condone or applaud things such as encouraging gender transition below a reasonable age and so on - I can't stand a lot of the "stunning and brave" nonsense - a minefield.

It's what happens when you have an over-arching concept that's too big or all-encompassing. Like feminism - I think most think women voting, having the same equality of opportunity in the workplace, tampons being available on the NHS rather than a "luxury tax" item etc are all very sensible, but we would (rightly) denounce the lunatics that want a higher wage because they "have" to wear make-up at work and it's expensive, therefore more wage because vagina.
    In case you haven't noticed the pedopart has been in lgbtq for decades, and transkids has been a central part of the movement for some years now.

When you look at the biological predictors of whose an aggressor, and who is likely to be a victim. Typically we could agree that prisons are for men far more than they are for any racial group as BLM like to portray.

Straight women are in need of protection from trans, men, dykes and bi's. Yet there are born male rapists permitted in female prisons with their meat and veg. Some of these raping women whilst locked up. Who'd have thought men with dicks convicted for raping women would rape women when in prison with weaker women. Or who'd have though men could beat up women in sports.
    Whilst working for money when get free tampons a cheap enough toiletry in exchange.

What has feminism done for women?
    Given them a vote that sees psychopaths more likely to win due to their voting preferences.
    More kids aborted each year than all other causes of death combined globally.
    An explosion in mental health issues as kids see even less of their parents.
    An increase in the oversexualisation of children.
    More divorce as women initiate divorce in modern times.
    More single parent families, kids without dad's, kids avoiding female abortion (win) to succumb to male aborting (lose).

Listening to older people when I was younger, the overwhelming regret of parents was they didn't spend more time with their kids when they were young.
    They were too busy and missed out.
    Doubling the work force you might have thought of halving the working week, rather than doubling the time away from ones kids.

As a person with autism i have severe aversions to our society and a lot of so called 'normal' people - These are all strongly evidenced based, proven and logical, yet i am supposed to engage in CBT as attempted 'correction therapy' because although all comprehensively evidence based, i apparently 'shouldn't think like that'

Yet a guys who thinks he's a woman trapped in a man's body or vice versa, which there is overwhelming evidence isn't true at all and obviously is a mental disorder gets to say 'correction therapy' is discrimination and entirely wrong?

Nobody can see the problem with this?

Also, one thing that is for me true of GLB is how a great many of them behave and model themselves on certain ott in everyone's face stereotypes absolutely IS lifestyle choice, being LG or B does not make you act like that.
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 25th July 2023 at 01:59 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hendo will be a huge miss, to be fair to punditry and commentary outside of Sky he was far more valued and appreciated than by many of our own fans

The only midfielder to be highly successful making the play under Klopp, even post 19-20 when injuries looked to have taken his ability to play those pin point up and down balls, doing it effectively with really astute movement to manipulate the space to be able to give it simply to Trent, Robbo, Mo, Mane or Diaz to create, his know how and understanding of all our players strengths and abilities saw him be superb at this throughout 21-22 and as drastically underrated as ever
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Any chance this Football Forum could stick loosely to Football and all the political diatribe go to off topic?

That would be nice.

But Fußball is political....

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Any chance this Football Forum could stick loosely to Football and all the political diatribe go to off topic?

That would be nice.
    The off topic died once Biden was elected, compounded by bojos exit and the arrival of Rishi.

The off topic died once Biden was elected, compounded by bojos exit and the arrival of Rishi.
    and the ebb of covid, and Ukraine fatigue. We just don't live in interesting times any more!