Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabinho Gone

Fabinho Gone

Fabinho gone. Brazil midfielder Fabinho has completed a move to Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad from Liverpool on a three-year deal.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66259309

Can't wait for the LFC Click article on it tomorrow after we have already discussed it - click the link for the FULL STORY here....

Today I leave my home. It's been five years wearing this jersey and always with the greatest honor and happiness possible. Since day one at Liverpool, I've been embraced by everyone. What I saw inside this club, the relationship between the people there, made me feel like family. In these five years, I grew as a player, as a man, I made dreams come true… With that jersey, I won every title a player can dream of. Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, Carabao Cup… Thanks to Liverpool, I reached my highest level and played a World Cup. Thanks to Liverpool, I fulfilled my dream of walking into a stadium with my son in my arms. Thanks to Liverpool, I played in the best stadium in the world, with the best atmosphere in the world, which is Anfield. Thanks to Liverpool, I lived the biggest match of my life, the comeback against Barcelona, ​​which was only possible thanks to Anfield. That moment will always be in my memory. I love what this crowd represents for the club. This love relationship between the club and the fans has always impressed me. And I can say without fear that “You’ll never walk alone”, after that match, alongside our fans, was the most defining moment of my career with Liverpool. I say this with a heart full of joy: I love this club. Thank you, Reds, for everything we've experienced together. You will never walk alone. #YNWA ❤️🙏🏾

Fair thee well Fabinho 😘

Best of luck to him. He's been a tremendous player for us.

Although Fabinho and Hendo were both in decline, there is now a disturbing lack of experience in midfield

And lack of numbers too

Still need two mids and a CB while the club sit swivelling on their collective middle digits

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Still need two mids and a CB while the club sit swivelling on their collective middle digits
    100% this. Lavia alone won't be enough for the midfield.

Konate will have injuries so we will be relying on matip and gomez. I think we need an upgrade on them.

The end of a magnificent era - Stuart Broad retiring from cricket

The end of an error - Fabinho's 3 summers too late departure from LFC

Maybe now we'll finally sign an actual DM/Midfielder to play at No6 with all the technical mental and physical attributes of a No6 (any mid with box to box ability and able to understand who is their man and when they can't just leave them to blindly charge to where the ball is would be an upgrade)) in place of the RB from Brazil bought to operate as a high destroyer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”