Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bayern Munchen v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    4-3 Bayern. Bit of a worldie. Looked offside to me.
    Yep, but it's a friendly, so they'll let it stand...

Pretty good game. Our defence looked all over the place after the raft of changes late on.
    I love it when Ben Doak comes on against a full back that doesn't know about him yet.
    Hard to tell what our preferred starting 11 is, particularly up top. I would suggest Jota, Gakpo, Salah..but I am also leaning towards Diaz in for Jota.

I thought that Bayern had played more pre-season than us, but it's 3 to our 4 played...

Good game, worth watching...

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

crazy we're going into the season without a single dm

goals galore.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

what the fuck was our keeper doing for the Bayern's 3rd..Id show him the video over and over again on loop and say just fking don't that again. this isn't volley ball
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what the fuck was our keeper doing for the Bayern's 3rd..Id show him the video over and over again on loop and say just fking don't that again. this isn't volley ball
    Very frustrating, the ball was straight at him and perfect catching height, was a half arsed attempt to punch/slap it away too.

Hope he gets those out of his system before the season starts.

Same old same old, way too easy to score against. It’s so obvious but we do nothing about it we just keep conceding goals, 4 twice in three games.

We seem to be totally attack focused and little thought about making it difficult for the opposition to score.

A real worry going into the season

It just looks so disorganised. There's no shape to any of it other than Trent being out of position every time we lose the ball.

I haven't got a clue what the lads in midfield are supposed to be doing.

19s 'outburst' on the other thread, whilst a bit heavyhanded, he's not wrong about throwing it all out.

We're all blaming the owners but surely Klopp will have some say on who's brought in? If it'd been me, I'd have told them to stop signing fucking forwards and bring me a midfielder (or two).

And even now, we've brought in two 'midfielders', whilst both excellent footballers don't really fit Klopp's pre late '23 system.

It's all a bit of a shambles.

Guess only way we'll win games is outscoring the opposition

One thing is for sure, if you play fantasy football don't put allison or VVD at the back, anyone apart from trent perhaps.

Nothing between the defense and midfield now to protect it either, and with Trent all over the place yeah
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.