Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bayern Munchen v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Same old same old, way too easy to score against. It’s so obvious but we do nothing about it we just keep conceding goals, 4 twice in three games.

We seem to be totally attack focused and little thought about making it difficult for the opposition to score.

A real worry going into the season
    Agree. I'm concerned and have very little optimism right now.
    It's a shit show and kamikaze 2014 style at the moment.
    7 out 2 in. I'm genuinely worried about what's coming in the next few months because there's nothing to show we are in this to win it.

What we really needed, even before the mass exodus was a top class experienced DM and left sided CB.

We still do.

And I bet we still will when the window shuts.

We’ll get what we deserve out of the season and top four is going to be very tough again.

Ben Doak today. He's tasty, but end product needs sharpening. I've no doubt it will, so he's going to be and able stand on for Mo when called upon. Very exciting to watch...

https://twitter.com/thekopwatch/status/1686771736539193345?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    ffs fabinho protect the back 4
    Doesn't read any different from last season when the useless lump was playing, we didn't have a DM then either
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Nunez missing chances as usual
    Trent forgetting he's a defender as usual

Bayern’s third came via a header from a free kick very similar to the Núñez chance. That’s the difference at the very top level, their lad showed the importance of hitting the target, it didn’t go in but they scored when it came off the keeper, Núñez missed the target completely with a very easy header.

As for Trent, his second half showing, twice rolling the ball across his own box straight to an opponent was absolutely abysmal