Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsg out #2

It's a big January window here now. Who knows they could back him with Paulinho and another top defender, which would strengthen us going for the league. I doubt it though.
    There's bound to be the money to do it.

Surely some of this dosh is available.. IF not - who is benefitting?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66950170

Dynasty Equity.... I ask you... I wonder how much money these guys have made from US proxy wars.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It's a big January window here now. Who knows they could back him with Paulinho and another top defender, which would strengthen us going for the league. I doubt it though.
    There's bound to be the money to do it.
    The chance is there. Strengthening shows intent I believe. We'll see.
    I know Klopp plays it down saying he's happy etc but he would certainly be willing to bring in quality. It just depends if any on his list are available, if not he'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Dynasty Equity.... I ask you... I wonder how much money these guys have made from US proxy wars.
    conspiracy clown victor (sowwy)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    None of them had Jurgen, which is our argument. City have backed a brilliant manager in Pep with top players. Jurgen has never been given the chance.
    Why don't you list out the managers those clubs have had over the last 10 years. I'm willing to bet there's plenty of world class managers appear in your list. And even with double the spending of LFC they have all performed worse.

Now Klopp is good but I doubt it's all down to him. The reality is that we have a very good setup at the club from top to bottom. The irony in your argument is that several of ouy key players were not expensive. Robertson, Trent, Jones and others. The other irony is that the same people arguing about the owners spending more money are all over the Nunez thread saying how crap he is.

Face it, the money argument is a complete fallacy peddled by a nut. The club have spent big when they needed to and have been sensible when they needed to. Add in a brilliant manager and you have all the ingredients for success. That's where we're at.

Well it’s where you’re at, don’t see many other members of the FSG apologista joining you on Weapon Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    'King Dick' has the brains.. Honest..

Asks Liverpool fans which club they would rather swap places with... Dead pan I bet too..

Nothing stands up to scrutiny for the CEO of Clowns R' Us
    In terms of success you top class clown. Take out City the financial dopers, and compare the success of LFC vs the others. Then tell me which you trophies/finals of ours you'd swap for theirs. It's obvious that your own table totally debuks the only point you have. Which is kind of funny. Hung by your own JockStrap, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well it’s where you’re at, don’t see many other members of the FSG apologista joining you on Weapon Island.
    Can we get a temp ban for this clown?

Any temporary ban for me is unlikely to come into place until after you’re sectioned, so I wouldn’t worry about it, you obviously have far more important things to focus on.