Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fsg out #2

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Any temporary ban for me is unlikely to come into place until after you’re sectioned, so I wouldn’t worry about it, you obviously have far more important things to focus on.
    You derail every thread in to name calling and haven't a single good point to make.

Vote Jocky to clean this mess up!!!

Hmm .. trying to use phrases previously directed at you, struggling with your narrow vocabulary again?

I’m curious do you have a hospital on Weapon Island or will we have to send a boat?

I didn't realise the Island was visible from the asylum.

Oh you’re already there, well that a least brings us some comfort that you’re in the right place.

Thanks for your useful contribution to the thread. You've had enough attention from me, now do fuck off.

My previous two posts on topic were stunning and would have been an apt way to close this thread, with all arguments having been smashed.

Vote Jocky to fix this mess!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Why don't you list out the managers those clubs have had over the last 10 years. I'm willing to bet there's plenty of world class managers appear in your list. And even with double the spending of LFC they have all performed worse.

Now Klopp is good but I doubt it's all down to him. The reality is that we have a very good setup at the club from top to bottom. The irony in your argument is that several of ouy key players were not expensive. Robertson, Trent, Jones and others. The other irony is that the same people arguing about the owners spending more money are all over the Nunez thread saying how crap he is.

Face it, the money argument is a complete fallacy peddled by a nut. The club have spent big when they needed to and have been sensible when they needed to. Add in a brilliant manager and you have all the ingredients for success. That's where we're at.
    Were do you think Utd would be if they had Klopp and we would be if we got Jose ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Were do you think Utd would be if they had Klopp and we would be if we got Jose ?
    Good question and not something I’ve thought about.

I’m just glad our owners were good enough to swoop in and convince Klopp that LFC was the future before Utd had a chance. They deserve a great deal of credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Good question and not something I’ve thought about.

I’m just glad our owners were good enough to swoop in and convince Klopp that LFC was the future before Utd had a chance. They deserve a great deal of credit for that.
    Utd did have a chance and failed. His wife convinced him otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Utd did have a chance and failed. His wife convinced him otherwise.
    What’s the source for that?

Yes and Klopp is on the record as saying. He had told Ulla before United even approached. There is one club in the premier league that he can’t refuse. He said words to the effect of - if they call - I go,

It’s almost as though we were a pretty well known club before Fenway Sports Group - formerly - New England Sports Ventures rocked up.

Quite a successful one. Oh wait,,, Actually - The most successful one in the land.