Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsg out #2

When the sell us and they will. I hope to fk they go bankrupt . and wrinkle dick scrooge Mcduck aint got 2 cents to buy a cigar.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    From March 23.

According to the highly reputable football finance blog Swiss Ramble, Fenway Sports Group have invested just £136 million into Liverpool Football Club since their takeover in 2010.

Between 2017 and 2021, £37 million was in fact extracted from the club to help repay a loan sanctioned to build the new Main Stand.

That is less financial input than 17 other Premier League clubs in that five-year period.
    Yea but no but yea but no but…

in the voice of Vicky Pollard….

Or - just watch this.. it’s better. Plums… 12 hands high

Have FSG put this offer in for Caceido KNOWING he doesn't want to come here?
    Would not surprise me.
    Tightwads.

Regardless of the fact I have come to loathe them - I don't see that at all.

I see it as an attempt to steal the headlines with a record fee and a big gazump... to stamp out the growing disquiet among many Liverpool fans. FSG are terrified of the fans ire. That kills the price of their collateral asset. It would keep pundits towing the line that Jurgen has been backed.. a line that has worn thin in recent seasons..

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Have FSG put this offer in for Caceido KNOWING he doesn't want to come here?
    Would not surprise me.
    Tightwads.
    Exactly my thoughts yesterday. Pure posturing.
    Then they can turn around and say "we couldn't get the players we wanted" when they don't spend the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

I see it as an attempt to steal the headlines with a record fee and a big gazump... to stamp out the growing disquiet among many Liverpool fans. FSG are terrified of the fans ire. That kills the price of their collateral asset. It would keep pundits towing the line that Jurgen has been backed.. a line that has worn thin in recent seasons..
    Could defo be this also. Either scenario is plausible with these dickheads.
    If it is like you say it just shows how arrogant they are. Just thinking the money does the job.
    They obviously didn't do any "due diligence" like they said otherwise they'd know that the bid was a waste of fuckin time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

They performed exactly this with the Red Sox i believe it was last season (may have been previous season),they made an incredible signing out of the blue.All to quell the fans frustrations.

Unfortunately Klopp will be out before these clowns...

Apparently Big John is fuming and has flew to London with other FSG heavies.
    It's going off later down the bridge !!

I have it on good authority that Henry is well handy. Todd better watch his chunky arse…our lean, mean fighting machine is gonna give him a flying Kirkby kiss, knock him into tomorrow… 😜

Remember where you heard it first.