Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea vs Liverpool 13th August

Chelsea vs Liverpool 13th August

Righty ho lets go!
    Don't see any surprise in line up....lavia will not be in squad but believe a 4th bid has been accepted so on we go. Nkunku out injured so good news for us in that respect. Think we have the measure of these no marks but defence is septic. 4-2 to us.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Righty ho lets go!
    Don't see any surprise in line up....lavia will not be in squad but believe a 4th bid has been accepted so on we go. Nkunku out injured so good news for us in that respect. Think we have the measure of these no marks but defence is septic. 4-2 to us.
    Antknee Taylor is ref. Soft pen to Chelsea and JK sent off for protesting id guess. Only Tierney would have been worse

I just wonder who will start at 6, Jones or Macca. hard to second guess it.

I think they will both play, which way round, who knows?

You going to do these for the upcoming season Darren?

Entirely fine if you are - just want to know the system ahead of time. Made a relevant post in the "Match threads for next season" thread yesterday morning before this went up but there were no replies.

Let us know - thank you

If a midfield of Jones, MacAllister and Subo go out and get us 3 points we'll be fucking delighted.

what if Chelsea pack the midfield? . they may play that way and sterling up on his own.. or something similar. I doubt we will drop off.. playing a deeper line is not permitted..so its a matter of who wins the midfield battle.. ours doesn't look strong enough.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what if Chelsea pack the midfield? . they may play that way and sterling up on his own.. or something similar. I doubt we will drop off.. playing a deeper line is not permitted..so its a matter of who wins the midfield battle.. ours doesn't look strong enough.
    Well that's what they've been brought to do. I know it's not everyone's ideal line up but we'll have thaigo and the other Spanish kid as back up. No point worrying .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Well that's what they've been brought to do. I know it's not everyone's ideal line up but we'll have thaigo and the other Spanish kid as back up. No point worrying .
    I'm sure they'll all stay fit and with how many games we'll be playing and under Klopps system.

are they even fit yet? surely nowhere near match-fit thiago and bajetic
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th August 2023 at 06:37 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I hope but its a lot asking for Bajectic (sp) to play 40% of the games this season. which he will need too.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century