Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172021222324252627

Thread: Match Thread: Chelsea v Liverpool

Yes coulda been they all moved around a lot.. weird set up.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    This is why i wasn't having the 'no blame whatsoever on Jurgen' bs, because he made a series of simply woeful, off key decisions last season and since we won the title
    When exactly did these woeful decisions start? Was it during the title winning season? Or CL winning season? Or when we finished behind City by a point? Or just last season when we were off the pace?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Jota was 9 I thought
    He very clearly was, Gakpo was LCM which is why they got so much joy down our left as Robbo was frequently left 2v1 with no support or help from Gakpo, who should have started as No9 with Jones at LCM
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    When exactly did these woeful decisions start? Was it during the title winning season? Or CL winning season? Or when we finished behind City by a point? Or just last season when we were off the pace?
    What i call either throwing the baby out with the bath water or favouritism as Jurgen's long been guilty of both started in 19-20 when we'd practically already won the league and it's continued ever since
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What i call either throwing the baby out with the bath water or favouritism as Jurgen's long been guilty of both started in 19-20 when we'd practically already won the league and it's continued ever since
    In your head, the season we won the league was when Jurgen started making woeful decisions. A manager who had won the CL the previous season and the PL in that season was clueless. That's one of the more "interesting" takes I've ever read on the situation.

Hindsight punditry is not relavent, with hindsight I am sure Jurgen himself would agree that some of his decisions in recent seasons have not worked, but his achievements to date, with his hands tied behind his back compared to his closest rivals on most transfers, confirms he gets an awful lot more right than wrong ….every manager makes mistakes, be under no illusions the perfect manager simply does not exist…

In Jurgen we trust ����