Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer failures..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    "Due diligence".

Seriously though.. it's true - we don't want anyone here who isn't 100% committed..

As you say a major issue is centred around... who is steering this ship..? It isn't great to see two youngsters choosing Chelsea over us however. We might not want the players.. but it is symbolic that we are now on that side of the Klopp bounce
    Aye.
    What made me laugh on Monday was Carragher saying people say he defends the owners ( he does) but them went on to say this is on them it's the structure of the club.
    If the structure of the club isn't on the owners who is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Aye.
    What made me laugh on Monday was Carragher saying people say he defends the owners ( he does) but them went on to say this is on them it's the structure of the club.
    If the structure of the club isn't on the owners who is it on?
    Indeed, he never was the sharpest tool was our Jamie. He gets vital access to plenty of stories and staff in and around the club, so he has to be seen to be defending the hierarchy - even while he is lambasting it.

Media-whore is the term.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Indeed, he never was the sharpest tool was our Jamie. He gets vital access to plenty of stories and staff in and around the club, so he has to be seen to be defending the hierarchy - even while he is lambasting it.

Media-whore is the term.
    Klopp's still here I see. Another bad day for you and your dour predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Klopp's still here I see. Another bad day for you and your dour predictions.
    Right you are. I am livid!

Licking my wounds as my hero is still at the helm. I genuinely thought he would have walked off into the sunset early this morning,

Darn it…

What a plum….

Oops i thought this was a Thiago thread when i saw the title
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”