Thread: How on earth is that a penalty….

How on earth is that a penalty….

I am staggered by some of the refereeing decisions in Man Utds favour today, the soft free kick prior to their equalising goal was a shocker, the Red card decision was harsh, but the icing on the cake was the awful penalty decision. 😳😳

I fully expected the pundits on Match Of The Day to be appalled, but surprisingly Danny Murphy just seemed to consider it to be a valid decision…absolutely baffling..😳

Maybe its just me and whilst I don’t have the benefit of being able to watch it countless times, but to me the defender was going to make a challenge but then changed his mind at the last minute and clearly pulled his leg away, but Rashford appeared to deliberately collide with the defenders planted leg, rather than the defender colliding with his… and Rashford as as a result just threw himself to the ground in desperation..

Another dodgy penalty decision in their favour, 4 points gained and we are only 3 games in ….. VAR is really not covering itself in any glory this season.

officials don't want their favourite team falling way behind early on in the season. BUT Man-united have to play 3 times a way like they will soon. League,League cup and champions league. they will fall to bits.. No amount of decisions will help them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

English lad = penalty
    They're honest yknow.

just watched MOTD on iplayer
    FFS
    1 the red card - Fernandes tripped the Forest lad!
    2 the penalty - softer than ours last week!

match officials are handing out Christmas presents to Uniturd really early this season

the Premier League stinks of corruption