Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It was only a kiss.. how did it end up like this?

The Spanish Football Federation is exploring its options over whether it can sack Women's World Cup-winning head coach Jorge Vilda.

Vilda was spotted applauding Rubiales at the Spanish federation's (RFEF) extraordinary general assembly on Friday, when Rubiales repeatedly insisted he would not resign, though Vilda has since criticised his behaviour.

The RFEF believes all those incidents combined may give them enough of a case to sack Vilda.

This clearly more than just a kiss 💋

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    The Spanish Football Federation is exploring its options over whether it can sack Women's World Cup-winning head coach Jorge Vilda.

Vilda was spotted applauding Rubiales at the Spanish federation's (RFEF) extraordinary general assembly on Friday, when Rubiales repeatedly insisted he would not resign, though Vilda has since criticised his behaviour.

The RFEF believes all those incidents combined may give them enough of a case to sack Vilda.

This clearly more than just a kiss 💋
    There were issues before the world cup, the ladies wanting some kind of structural changes in the organisation. Iirc from skim reading on the subject 3 ladies returned for the world cup more didn't return. Seems like the kiss and hysteria has provided a nice opportunity.

I personally think its been bl9wn out of all proportion...but it seems to be a symptom of a deeper problem..and this has become a watershed moment.

I suppose the question we should ask is.....Would he have kissed a bl9ke like that?

If not then i guess there must have been a sexual element to it...
    Which makes him bang to rights

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    I personally think its been bl9wn out of all proportion...but it seems to be a symptom of a deeper problem..and this has become a watershed moment.

I suppose the question we should ask is.....Would he have kissed a bl9ke like that?

Eh, look at you ya big prejudice maybe-fucker !! Shout out to the a-sexless

How do we know he's a straight man, he might be a trans-woman if he's looking at jail time. Could be a gay man, who has sex with only cis-women. Could be gay, a lesbian, a gay lesbian with a cock, or queer, or 2 spirit -he might have been a dog or cat, they're always licking their junk then licking people without consent.

Has the home office issued a warning to citizens ergo travel restrictions to Italy!?!??
    Theyre rampant with the Mwah Mwah as a greeting even between alleged Heteronormative-cis-white/latino-male & Heteronormative-cis-white/latino-male !! A pandemic of heteronormative gayness, #MaskUp 2

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post

Most Europeans for as long as i can ever remember always kiss each other whether on one or both cheeks and some on the lips,it has always been part of their culture.Especially French,Italian and Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Most Europeans for as long as i can ever remember always kiss each other whether on one or both cheeks and some on the lips,it has always been part of their culture.Especially French,Italian and Spanish
    That's what my ex-wife used to say whenever we went on holiday there and the waiters started flirting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    That's what my ex-wife used to say whenever we went on holiday there and the waiters started flirting.
    lolol

There's a video on their aeroplane home of the Spanish team's captain laughing when her teammates show her a photo of the kiss on their phones....
    She doesn't seem too perturbed by it, as she laughs her head off...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    There's a video on their aeroplane home of the Spanish team's captain laughing when her teammates show her a photo of the kiss on their phones....
    She doesn't seem too perturbed by it, as she laughs her head off...
    Exactly it's gone like this because of the lesbians in the sport and following it who are of the man hating variety, most likely initiated by the regulars who were kicked out of the squad pre tournament and missed out on winning it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A mother showing true love for her offspring....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66664374