Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It was only a kiss.. how did it end up like this?

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    There's a video on their aeroplane home of the Spanish team's captain laughing when her teammates show her a photo of the kiss on their phones....
    She doesn't seem too perturbed by it, as she laughs her head off...
    Now that they have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes regarding the Hermosa saga,they are planning to go on strike over pay disparity with the Men's Teams pay.
    What a fucking joke and many around the world have been duped into siding with these Cunts.

If it was Nineteenx he'd be the one kissing this fella rather than vice versa
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

They've sacked the manager Jorge Vilda but not given a reason, saying he had been "a promoter of the values of respect and sportsmanship in football".

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Now that they have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes regarding the Hermosa saga,they are planning to go on strike over pay disparity with the Men's Teams pay.
    What a fucking joke and many around the world have been duped into siding with these Cunts.
    parasites - taking everything from the men's game

exactly what are they putting back into the game?

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Though a reply to Shminky, I feelz dis bears reapeaten......

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Eh, look at you ya big prejudice maybe-fucker !! Shout out to the a-sexless

How do we know he's a straight man, he might be a trans-woman if he's looking at jail time. Could be a gay man, who has sex with only cis-women. Could be gay, a lesbian, a gay lesbian with a cock, or queer, or 2 spirit -he might have been a dog or cat, they're always licking their junk then licking people without consent.

Has the home office issued a warning to citizens ergo travel restrictions to Italy!?!??
    Theyre rampant with the Mwah Mwah as a greeting even between alleged Heteronormative-cis-white/latino-male & Heteronormative-cis-white/latino-male !! A pandemic of heteronormative gayness, #MaskUp 2

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Interesting to see if he will be replaced by a woman.
    Montse Tome has been named as his successor, becoming the first woman to hold the position.

The only good thing to come out of women's football is the thousands of footie bloopers compilations....

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If it was Nineteenx he'd be the one kissing this fella rather than vice versa
    If it were me i'd have slipped my tongue right down the back of her tonsils, knelt her down in front of me for her to suck me off, before bending her over and banging her from behind, slipping it in the wrong un for badness right as i shot my load

If she consented of course
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Box to box midfielder just got a new meaning on LFC Online 😂

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Box to box midfielder just got a new meaning on LFC Online 😂
    "He was a come from behind kinda guy"