Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It was only a kiss.. how did it end up like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That's the unequal equality seeking women for you

Won the world cup and forced out the 2 men behind it, pushed all the way by the bitter supposed star players with appalling attitudes who were axed to make it possible

Those narcissistic man haters almost certainly believe they were cheated out of winning a world cup by these 2 guys excluding them NO you deranged narcissistic behatches, they were able to win it BECAUSE they excluded, you, your ego and your poison

This entire saga has been absolutely fucking ridiculous and has shown women's alleged want for equality fairness respect and justice up to be the crock of double standards absolute bullshit it is, all this over a peck on the lips yet they welcome Greenwood to Getafe, along with our media supporting the abominable twat
    If it was the mens team he still would have thrown the gob, no doubt about it. There is a core of society that need to be offended by anything to feel important its pretty sad where we are going. Mate of mine got done for keeping a door open for a woman as he overtly displayed his masculinity, the assholes in HR would not take it back fucking madness

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    If it was the mens team he still would have thrown the gob, no doubt about it. There is a core of society that need to be offended by anything to feel important its pretty sad where we are going. Mate of mine got done for keeping a door open for a woman as he overtly displayed his masculinity, the assholes in HR would not take it back fucking madness
    And if he let the door close in her, he could be pinned also

See foreign person ask them where they are from, you're racist.
    See foreign person don't ask them questions for fear of being labelled racist, you're racist.
    That is from an Irish state sponsored working group. They also talked about privilige, of the Irish.

Famine, war of independence, civil war troubles, child sexual abuse scandal of state & rcc, Irish women matching males for suicide - largely native working class lasses with cocaine addictions, 2nd votes on EU when EU mad, financial crisis, homelessness....

Its all a desperate attempt to be very American, and never mention native rights as it makes Americans look bad when they've all moved in there and taken over the natives lands.

And as we know increased diversity, decrease social and civic life. Cause that's the end point of social justice, no social and civic life.

I feel sorry for youngsters who are going to have to live with all this shite going on.

When people want to kiss properly on lips it is almost like magnetism

I believe he has resigned because of the lengths to which this ridiculous saga has gone to.
    Where a Judge will now decide whether to proceed with a criminal case against him.

Those bitches have destroyed this man's life over a kiss in a moment of celebration.

Says it all about where we have come to, a criminal case over a euphoric kiss on the lips in front of millions.

She didn’t feel threatened… he wasn’t groping her in a lift ffs

well not yet anyway
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Says it all about where we have come to, a criminal case over a euphoric kiss on the lips in front of millions.

She didn’t feel threatened… he wasn’t groping her in a lift ffs
    Yep, absolutely pathetic and ridiculous and you know it was almost certainly orchestrated by the egomaniac players who were ditched from the squad to enable it to win the world cup and from the lesbians involved in or following the sport who have this anti male agenda

I've always been and remain pro equality, but this isn't it, what these women seek makes them look a complete bunch of twats

Of my 3 longterm gf's, spanning a combined 23 years, not a single one of them wanted equality or gave equally in any sense monetary, domestically, time, patience, acceptance and understanding, they were all like these women wanting unequal equality wanting to have their cake and eat it, your money is theirs and to pay for everything their money is theirs and theirs only, that's how I've found most women, greedy, selfish and self serving
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, absolutely pathetic and ridiculous and you know it was almost certainly orchestrated by the egomaniac players who were ditched from the squad to enable it to win the world cup and from the lesbians involved in or following the sport who have this anti male agenda

I've always been and remain pro equality, but this isn't it, what these women seek makes them look a complete bunch of twats

Of my 3 longterm gf's, spanning a combined 23 years, not a single one of them wanted equality or gave equally in any sense monetary, domestically, time, patience, acceptance and understanding, they were all like these women wanting unequal equality wanting to have their cake and eat it, your money is theirs and to pay for everything their money is theirs and theirs only, that's how I've found most women, greedy, selfish and self serving
    TBF they probably deserved a fucking medal putting up with you 🤣🤣🤣 (only joking )

he spent more time in front of the mirror than them.. naked training though
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century