Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Club set to appeal Van Dijk's red card

Theres a huge agenda going on,..how can they make it more obvious?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Virgil Van Dijk has been charged with a breach of FA Rules following Liverpool’s game against Newcastle — It’s alleged that he acted in an improper manner and/or used abusive and/or insulting words towards a match official.
    Sincerely, if telling the ref to "fuck off" is abuse, them how many times would Wayne Rooney have had a suspension if the rule was applied historically?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Sincerely, if telling the ref to "fuck off" is abuse, them how many times would Wayne Rooney have had a suspension if the rule was applied historically?
    Can't compare OLD rules, all players and teams were warned before season started of new rules of abuse against match officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Have to say it looks like a trap. Why appeal..?

Harsh - yes - but we just had another one (admittedly a ridiculous one) overturned and we all know how this works. IF they overturn this one.. we will get literally nada for the rest of the season...if it fails Virgil misses more games..

Strange
    Why does he miss more games, they give you more games if you appeal a decision they decide to uphold?

That's absolutely ridiculous, imagine all the people locked up in this world having their sentence doubled for a failed appeal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He gave a straight red VAR couldn't overturn

Had he just given the foul VAR couldn't have overturned that decision either

it was a red.. I rather.... listen to the "experts of the game" than LFConline forum fans who are biased.. he had to go sadly, last man...

it's the rules.......

Instead of getting off the pitch........ he didn't leave and now we're screwed for longer.......

maybe the dream of gomez and phillips isn't far away already.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

A dumb move if true. If he's been charged, he's not going to be let off. It only makes us look like whingers. We can only hope that this standard now applies to everyone who hotly disputes a referee's decision.

More FA PGMOL corruption

Brooks is their new Paul Tierney Steve Bennett

Virgil's allowed to contest decisions as Captain

Also why has the goofy twat at the filthy not then been charged for his massively publicised comments about their not getting a pen v Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    More FA PGMOL corruption

Brooks is their new Paul Tierney Steve Bennett

Virgil's allowed to contest decisions as Captain

Also why has the goofy twat at the filthy not then been charged for his massively publicised comments about their not getting a pen v Spurs?
    One rule for us, another for every other team in this corrupt league.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    One rule for us, another for every other team in this corrupt league.
    For the past 30 years, and in repeating cycles

Such as the filthy's players behaving apppallingly towards refs, mostly for actually making the correct decision for a change and us then getting several Steve Bennett, Paul Tierney, Anthony Taylor, Kavanagh or John Brook type insanely bias and bent performances against us, until a rare instance of Jurgen or one of our players losing it under entirely unacceptable sustained duress and we're scapegoated and blamed while ugly fuck face diving and whining cunts like Fernandes and Gashford carry on uncensored

One day it'll happen some random will bump into one of these bent cunts and justly, absolutely fucking destroy them