Thread: Possible Salah and Klopp off the record convo…

Possible Salah and Klopp off the record convo…

Just a thought, given the warning conversation Klopp is rumoured to have had with Coutinho prior to his move to Barcelona about his legacy at Liverpool, statues and all that and the potential pitfalls of a move to Barca…

Is there a possibility that Klopp has had a similar conversation with Salah and sold / convinced him, that a premature retirement to the Saudi Pro League will deny him the priceless memories and achievements that potential further success with Liverpool can provide.

Asking him to just imagine that if he stays, signs an extension and then potentially further cements his legendary status at the club by celebrating more big trophy successes with LFC.

Targeting the Premiership and the Europa League this year and then next year the big one, The Champions League and the Premiership, and then if everything goes to plan, they can both bow out of Liverpool together in 2026, with their successful partnership remembered as genuinely the stuff of Legends, enhanced more so by Mo’s amazing flat refusal to be tempted by the unlimited riches promised by his premature move / retirement to the Saudi Pro League, offers…

Realistically, at the end of the day, Mo is only 31 and he genuinely has another 2-3 years at the top, career / Legacy wise, why waste all the hard work to date and miss out on enjoying the priceless feeling of being recognised as one of, if not, the best player on the planet for another 3 years…

When in real terms, delaying his retirement I am sure will not diminish his current footballing status, it will just enhance it, and as a result I am sure his potential earnings in Saudi will reflect that….win win…

Or am I just talking bollocks … Lol !!

If I am, It’s a really nice thought though …

I think its more to do with Salah signing a new contract and that contract taking a long time to resolve. Be a bit daft for him up and leave so soon. He'll probably go next summer. I'm hoping personally he stays for a lot longer. But over all money talks the loudest
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century