Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last minute Turkish delight for Thiago?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Yep another 19x jizzfest that he’s very quiet about now.
    Havertz may have been ruined entirely now, the lad was made to play in a dynamic pretty diredt 433 as we used to play as the false 9 and at RFD some games

He's never been used as such, why Arsenal bought him to play in midfield i've literally no idea

Scored winning goals in the Champions League final and Super Cup final

Goes to show there are lessons to be learned in who you employ as your agent and that will depend what you want to make of your talents, the best player you can be or the most money you can make
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Havertz is not mobile enough to play the false 9.. simple
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Was his injury record this bad with Barca and Munich?
    Amazing player to watch when in full flow but his injury record has been horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Was his injury record this bad with Barca and Munich?
    Amazing player to watch when in full flow but his injury record has been horrendous.
    Pretty much never plays beyond a certain threshold.

His best 2 seasons (appearances) in the League for Barca were 27 and 27 - then for Bayern his best 2 were once again 27 and 27 - with us he has managed 24 and 25 as his best two.

Thankfully with the pecking order and the continued lowering of the age of the side it's less important now as we have "year one of the new team" as Klopp called it in his recent pre-match presser. Endo will be our only midfielder who is 30-or-over once next season starts, unless Thiago stays and/or we recruit someone. Salah would be our only forward who is 30-or-over too.

Just the defence that needs addressed now in terms of age profile. Matip out, new centre-back in, would be my first move next Summer.

I agree, Quansah though should save us £50m, meaning we can blow the CB budget on just one. He looks very promising indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Pretty much never plays beyond a certain threshold.

His best 2 seasons (appearances) in the League for Barca were 27 and 27 - then for Bayern his best 2 were once again 27 and 27 - with us he has managed 24 and 25 as his best two.

Thankfully with the pecking order and the continued lowering of the age of the side it's less important now as we have "year one of the new team" as Klopp called it in his recent pre-match presser. Endo will be our only midfielder who is 30-or-over once next season starts, unless Thiago stays and/or we recruit someone. Salah would be our only forward who is 30-or-over too.

Just the defence that needs addressed now in terms of age profile. Matip out, new centre-back in, would be my first move next Summer.
    Not a bad player to have to help getting other Spanish speaking players in though. I'd keep him but I'm biased!!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Not a bad player to have to help getting other Spanish speaking players in though. I'd keep him but I'm biased!!
    You're allowed to be biased - we all are.

When you say you'd keep him, do you mean beyond his contract expiry this season? If so, how long would you hang onto him?