Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last minute Turkish delight for Thiago?

Yep £200k a week off the wage bill when he goes, but not until we can bring in at least one more.

He'll have played about 70+ games for us by the time he signs off next summer. The thieving crock shitebag....

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    we should have bought havertz instead
    Yep another 19x jizzfest that he’s very quiet about now.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep £200k a week off the wage bill when he goes, but not until we can bring in at least one more.
    I do think it will be Andre in (January) ahead of a Thiago departure.

- Thiago came before Wijnaldum left.
    - Gakpo came before Firmino left.
    - Diaz before Mane left.

We often "replace" ahead of time - and if it's possible to do so, we may again. For all we know it's already been done in Gravenberch - won't know until it plays out - but Andre in ahead of a Thiago departure would certainly help a potentially very congested January-May period and if Andre does indeed arrive he would start the 24/25 season with knowledge of how we work. Indeed, it's likely that our entire collection of midfielders and forwards could start the 24/25 season with experience of Klopp's system under their belt - it's a season I really look forward to, particularly if Salah ends up staying.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What's his weekly wage, anyone?
    If it's anywhere over £100,000 I would say let him go/sell him.
    The turks wouldnt pay a fee and his wages. they are probably hoping we cancel his contract so he can leave.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Apparently now its the middle of October before Thiago can play again.. he hasnt played since Feb i think.. thats some break for an injury.. Comeback Naby all is forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Yep another 19x jizzfest that he’s very quiet about now.
    Yep same with Werner as well. there was a choice between Jota and Werner at the time. I think we kinda made the right decision

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Apparently now its the middle of October before Thiago can play again.. he hasnt played since Feb i think.. thats some break for an injury.. Comeback Naby all is forgiven.
    Where'd you read that justme?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It sounds like he has been wanting out all summer - Klopp not sanctioning it for whatever reason. Maybe he gets a kick out of winding a certain forum poster up? Maybe he fancies him?

Fact is - if he isn’t going to play and we can get some dosh now, then inaction seems daft.
    This is why i desperately wanted Thiago and Fab gone, we've already looked a lot better at No6 and we've got 3 mids in Mac Allister Szolboslai and Gravenberch who all have the medium to long passing and switches we need and have decent short passing games also, plus all 3 can drive the ball forwards really well to

The worry is, as i stated before the summer, if Thiago stays, Jurgen might again try his Thiago as designated playmaker fantasy which his trying to implement proved so incredibly costly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”