Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Wolves v Liverpool

After Wham we have Spurs and City away, we will know after that whether we are in a title race or a top four race.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    After Wham we have Spurs and City away, we will know after that whether we are in a title race or a top four race.
    It's already won Miller, for goodness sake.

No doubts about it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I loved the way he takes that from CB position ends and up scoring. Like classic marauding centre back, Its a great goal.

Loved Elliot jumping into the crowd and it he didnt even score the goal in the end
    We may not win the league. but at least we have our old passion back again. was so slow and downbeat last season at times
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Loved Elliot jumping into the crowd and it he didnt even score the goal in the end
    We may not win the league. but at least we have our old passion back again. was so slow and downbeat last season at times
    Don't count your chickens just yet, Thiago's still here tempting Jurgen to fuck off everything else to try and get it to work as designated playmaker

Just as he did Hendo, Fab and Matip last season as it must be their fault Thiago as designated playmaker didn't work, only to go and lose 3-0 away to Wolves And then get drubbed 5-2 by Real having been 2-0 up through playing Gomez at CB
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Mentally I have myself in the "it's Man City's to lose" camp to save myself a lot of exhaustion and anguish. Klopp has described us as being "Year One" of "the new team" and I entered the season hoping for a deep Europa run and Champion's League qualification. If we get those I will be happy - though a Europa League win and a League title would be an awesome duo.

After Jurgen's dire performance last season and wasting 3 seasons pissing about with Fab as a DM and trying to instill Thiago as a designated playmaker only a quadruple of Premier League Europa League FA and Carabao will be acceptable, anything less than that is failure
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

3 seasons were wasted?. we won 2 trophies lost the league by a point and the champions league by a goal. 2 seasons ago.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Mentally I have myself in the "it's Man City's to lose" camp to save myself a lot of exhaustion and anguish. Klopp has described us as being "Year One" of "the new team" and I entered the season hoping for a deep Europa run and Champion's League qualification. If we get those I will be happy - though a Europa League win and a League title would be an awesome duo.
    I'm with you there. I just don't see anything stopping them, we could have a maximum extraction like two years ago and it won't be enough.
    I'd be thrilled with the Europa but that will be a big ask too. The Thursday-Sunday schedule is always harder than the Tuesday/wed - sat.