Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Games, September 16 to 18

They've got a core of players that are just rotten. Good players but have been there through the poor performances. They've had a slew of managers who've been done in by them.

I'd be getting rid of Fernandes first and foremost.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    They've got a core of players that are just rotten. Good players but have been there through the poor performances. They've had a slew of managers who've been done in by them.

Leave them alone, you're all jealous. Ten Hag will turn it around, he's cooking something special apparently 🤣🤣🤣
    And we all know what that is 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    But … but they have bought so many great players, how did they do today?
    £80m Maguire, £72m Sancho, ££80m Anthony… etc etc etc
    I made an error the other day when i said Sancho was on 200 grand a week. hes actually on 350 thousand. who in their right mind would give a 20 year old 350 thousand a week?. oh yeah them scumbags
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

All Ten hag as to do is breathe on Fernandes and he will be out the door.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Their own fans and the stuff the likes of Neville and Keane say are their biggest obstacle - and it's brilliant.

All this crap about the Glazers "not backing the manager" - rubbish. A sense of entitlement to win, delusions of grandeur, wanting to "just buy ready-made players" all the time and if it fails, find scapegoats. Rinse, repeat.

They can't comprehend that they're not owed success simply because they're Man United and were successful for a long time in a less competitive period. They don't want to build again and lack the patience for it. They want it bought and paid for and if an Oil State can be the ones to do it, most will be delighted. by an oil state. There is a massive void in that club and they think money and/or a Sheikh will fill it.

Mentality. Approach. Attitude. Mindset. All wrong. From club hierarchy level down to the fanbase I see laziness, entitlement and rot. Their fans speak few truths despite believing themselves experts and fail to hold a mirror to themselves, constantly pressuring the club to chuck money at it or play a certain way that they are nostalgic for. By all means remember your past, but they are ensnared and weighed down by theirs. They cannot live up to what went for and that fan pressure leads to the constant managerial changes and the scattergun approach in the transfer market that has left them bereft of any ideology or cohesion besides poor imitations of past versions of their play. Hundreds of millions wasted and they will continue to waste more.

The best thing they could do (and likely never will) would be to have a fire sale and start over. Properly scout players, get work-horses in and accept a few years of finishing 6th-10th while they sort out the culture of the club and reforge anew - but they won't. Instead they are an injured and bloated Horse that limps along despite the battle against gangrene that is eating them from within.

Marvellous.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Leave them alone, you're all jealous. Ten Hag will turn it around, he's cooking something special apparently 🤣🤣🤣
    Smell the coffee.

I'll get me coat......

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Can you smell what the hag is cooking !!

Team to play Bournemouth: Sanchez; Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Colwill; Gallagher, Ugochukwu; Sterling, Fernandez, Mudryk; Jackson.

Subs: Petrovic, Bergstrom, Gilchrist, Chilwell, Maatsen, Matos, Palmer, Stutter, Washington.

One
    Billion
    Pounds
    Later

Wow......... trash
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Chelsea are so shit
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Haha ....Chelski ...lolol