Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Wham

I think I love Szobo.

Practically every game is a strong second half that sees us through. At least we didn’t concede first this week. Bench is noticeably more impactful this season so far.

can have dinner now.. be back laters
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Practically every game is a strong second half that sees us through. At least we didn’t concede first this week. Bench is noticeably more impactful this season so far.
    Agree. It's making a difference and could be very telling for us throughout the season. We've got good options that can change things and immediately take the game tempo up a bit.

Great result if a bit sloppy, press and counter press way off too often, letting Paqueta their main danger creatively get on the ball way too easy far too often

It's the players picking up, players making runs balance that's very wrong in the press and counter press for me, the forwards moving players making their runs, creating space for a player picking up to move into to be found, with the passer or another deeper player then moving onto the player who was being picked up by the player who made the run

Not enough runs in behind again, Shearer of all people highlighted that being the key difference last time out in the Prem, first half, all our forwards constantly coming short looking for the ball to feet, second half after the subs, all 3 making runs in behind when it was on to, need those runs in behind if we are to create more and especially when they're on, Diaz had lots of chances to be released in behind down the line or from a run through the channel and came to feet far too often.

Nunez with a great finish after missing a great chance and getting in front of defenders laying it off really well a few times, we are finally starting to develop him, I would like to see him play across the line more at times, his pace he could make inside out runs centre to right in behind for Mo to release him down the line when he's been doubled up on

Mac Allister was MOTM for me, did really well in there in all aspects again today

Still up the bum job done no kissing Need to tighten these things that are a bit lax up as we will get done by better sides if we don't, can't have that many players making runs so the opposition have a choice of 6 players to look to release or use for transition if we lose it so often and that happened far too many times today, fortunately West Ham weren't good enough on the day to exploit it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A front line that isn’t missing or nursing 2 or 3 out of 4 helps enormously.

As you were…

Great win against a tricky opponent.

Get in..! Loathe the Hammers.

Another 3 points. And onto Spurs which will be a good indicator on how we do this season I feel .

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    can have dinner now.. be back laters
    that's great to know, i'm glad you're eating because you need to eat to stay alive

God bless

See you later X
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    that's great to know, i'm glad you're eating because you need to eat to stay alive

God bless

See you later X
    I wonder what he's having? And is he cooking or has someone already made it for him?
    Also Justme must be quite posh. Dinner in my eyes is midday wheareas any meal after 4 is tea.
    I hope he enjoys whatever he's having.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I wonder what he's having? And is he cooking or has someone already made it for him?
    Also Justme must be quite posh. Dinner in my eyes is midday wheareas any meal after 4 is tea.
    I hope he enjoys whatever he's having.
    Maybe he's just got a Mc'donalds on Just-eat, 10 cheeseburgers ?
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.