Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Spurs v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Have they seriously come out and said Diaz's 'goal' was an error? The Jones red and Diogo's red you can partially understand as it's subjective. But Diaz's goal, all they had to do was draw a line. E be from live play he looked on.

Totally unacceptable.

If I was Jurgen, I'd tell tell the FA to get fucked, I wouldn't turn up to any of the meetings and I'd be as obdurate as possible.

What an absolute joke.
    Ultimately, fuck all will happen at FA.

The biggest red flag of all is that they couldn’t wait to intervene in changing Jones’ yellow into a red, even showing the ref a still of the moment of impact, boot on foot, yet when intervention would have been in our favour, they decided against getting involved

So corrupt it’s absolutely shameful

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Fucking he'll, that's the same ref that didn't give a penalty at old Trafford for Wolves in the last minute earlier in the season.
    same ref that sent off Macca wrongly
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    same ref that sent off Macca wrongly
    Ha ha, I was at that game. And called him a fat fucker that day as well 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The biggest red flag of all is that they couldn’t wait to intervene in changing Jones’ yellow into a red, even showing the ref a still of the moment of impact, boot on foot, yet when intervention would have been in our favour, they decided against getting involved

So corrupt it’s absolutely shameful
    Yes, theres no way anyone could make so many errors and be mistaken. they are disgusting filth

Not when all the errors are against the same team

I thought our lads were superb today and hope this will only serve to further strengthen their resolve and build even greater team spirit, belief and resilience

Alisson MOTM

It was obvious we would have absolutely bummed Spurs with 11 men and even with 10, that commentary went on to talk about it as some sort of credible great win for Spurs was absolutely sickening
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Agreed 19x....We are a better side than they are after seeing us 11 v 11.....I've never really bought into the 'There's an anti Liverpool agenda' thing till now....That today was as obvious as the big nose on my face.....Absolutely corrupt as far as I'm concerned....CUNTS!!...

Exactly, Its down right evident what is going on.. at least its shown the entire viewing public in the world,. that our refs and var people are crooked. This isn't mistakes caused by errors. Darren England in the VAR box REFUSED to draw the lines. he moved on quickly.. you could see from the image live Diaz was clearly onside.
    No excuses of mistakes they always hide behind. No one make mistakes like that. No one is that incompetent. The Var person had no intentions of allowing us a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Exactly, Its down right evident what is going on.. at least its shown the entire viewing public in the world,. that our refs and var people are crooked. This isn't mistakes caused by errors. Darren England in the VAR box REFUSED to draw the lines. he moved on quickly.. you could see from the image live Diaz was clearly onside.
    No excuses of mistakes they always hide behind. No one make mistakes like that. No one is that incompetent. The Var person had no intentions of allowing us a goal.
    Yep,good post...It's sickening to the core...Very sad...