Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Spurs v Liverpool

i dont find it sad, I just find it sickening that officials are suppose to be impartial but they are not. "HUMAN ERROR" thats what they come out with after the game. we know its different and they do as well now. carry on doing it.you're digging a bigger hole for yourselves.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I'm always amazed (speaking in general terms here Martyboy, not you specifically) that thousands of fans that support various clubs in the UK can think "that might happen in Italy, but never our little England" when corruption and money go hand-in-hand, with the Premier League being the biggestest and bestestest in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'm always amazed (speaking in general terms here Martyboy, not you specifically) that thousands of fans that support various clubs in the UK can think "that might happen in Italy, but never our little England" when corruption and money go hand-in-hand, with the Premier League being the biggestest and bestestest in the World.

No mate I'm really not that naive at all.....Corruption is everywhere,the last 3 years have really woken me up with the Plandemic and all that(truth's out there now for those who want it)....I just didn't think officials could be bought in the Premier league......Seemingly they can after today....Sickening!...

I don't think theres money involved this is how i see it personally..during the 2000s and 2010s. Man-united had a lot go their way with the referees. Mike Riley and Howard Webb and others like Steve Bennet.The former refs became head of the referees
    And they trained up several refs from the Manchester area and others who are affiliated with the Manchester club
    (mostly fans)
    You saw with Mike Dean and Taylor. how friendly they appear to be. so much so.. Dean didnt want his friend being hammered anymore in the Tottenham/Chelsea game so again REFUSED" to send Taylor to look at the violent conduct on the hair pull.
    most of them are friends and hate us. its simple
    If youve noticed we have been clamped down on extremely harshly so far this season. and we are the one ofcleanest if not the cleanest team when it comes to discipline in the league.
    They have set out to get us this season. even more than most seasons
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Because MOST people are stupid and believe what they are told to and continue repeating the lies they are fed as their opinion without ever realising what they parrot isn't an opinion they have formed and developed by the normal process of evaluating the information in front of you by which the few who actually still do that arrive at their opinions
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't think theres money involved this
    Re match fixing, it doesn't matter if there is or not, it is still match fixing and as an act of fraud affects the clubs on the receiving end, bookmakers and people placing bets worldwide

What if, WHAT IF, you played Super 6 and had 5 out of 6 results exactly correct and your predicted score for Spurs v Liverpool was 2-2 to win 250k? You've been robbed of 250k by corrupt officiating and deliberate match fixing

I personally believe they are on the take, but even if they aren't, it's still fraud under the jurisdiction of the Serious Fraud Office
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Stop asking me to prove your point.
    I ASKED you (And I'm asking you again) to provide an example of a Liverpool game that we won by the skin of our teeth (and ideally against 9 or 10 men on on a last-minute own goal or such similar fashion) in which the players were not only celebrating on the field like they'd won a title, but specifically in which the CAPTAIN was dancing.

I can't help but notice that there's still a lack of said example in your most recent post.

Therefore,.... I'm concluding.... (possibly incorrectly. We'll see from further posts if said example materializes),....that the reason said example hasn't been provided is because, said example does not in fact,....exist.

You can't then ask me to prove that negative.
    That's not how it works.
    That's not how argumentation or logic work.

You're the one who made the claim
    You're the one that said any club....I'm sorry,........any.... "group of players",.... would do that.
    I challenged you to prove it by providing an example from our own history of when our "group of players" (also known as a "club",...but whatevs) actually did that.

The burden of proof is on YOU.

Not for me to prove that your lack of proof means anything.

To me your lack of proof means your argument is without merit.
    I don't have to further prove that.

YOU have to prove otherwise.
    Of which you've had several chances now to provide any example, and yet still keep failing to do so.

To which I'm suggesting, it's because you can't,......and possibly because it doesn't exist,.... and because it has never happened.
    I can't prove something that has never happened.
    How do you figure all this works?

You're still free to prove me wrong in this, ideally with said example(s).
    So - I said any club - even though actually I didn’t say that - and according to you a group of players “ is also known as a club”…? So that means I did say what I didn’t say.

Erm - Ok

I see you are a bit challenged tonight but still… I don’t need to prove you wrong dude - you just are wrong.

It’s pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    No mate I'm really not that naive at all.....Corruption is everywhere,the last 3 years have really woken me up with the Plandemic and all that(truth's out there now for those who want it)....I just didn't think officials could be bought in the Premier league......Seemingly they can after today....Sickening!...
    Another reason I love European football, even if it is "just" the Europa League this season is that we by-and-large get to experience relatively balanced refereeing when we compete.

Dale Johnson ESPN

Ok, here's the nuts and bolts.

This is what happened with the Luis Diaz "goal" which Liverpool had disallowed vs. Tottenham.

There will be a deeper dive in the Monday VAR thread, but in simple terms the VAR took the wrong onfield decision - it led to the goal being disallowed.

So the VAR, Darren England, checked offside thinking the onfield decision was "goal."

It was a quick offside check because it was clear Diaz was onside, so he told the referee "check complete".

In telling the ref "check complete" he is saying the onfield decision was correct.

cont….

So the "human error" by the VAR team is getting the onfield decision wrong. Not by failing to draw lines etc.

The lines were drawn and Diaz was clearly onside.

The huge, quite unbelievable error was misunderstanding the onfield decision.