Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Spurs v Liverpool

And then the commentators trying to bail out the officials by claiming the view we saw Diaz from - the one where he looked way onside and they didn't bother putting on the lines and would have shown so - was a bad angle probably.
    Then show it from another angle. They have the angles - including the camera view that the VAR supposedly used to rule it out. Show those then.

Who's in the VAR booth?
    He couldn't wait to call the ref to review Jones tackle with the screen on the bad freeze-frame.
    He has angles to rule out our goal that no one else sees, and on cue he and the line official on the other side are asleep for their on potentially offside goal.

It does feel like a stich-up.
    City lost and the London team is the one that has to get the chance to go top of the table according to (London-based) PGMOL, it seems.
    Last edited by Crimson Dynasty; 30th September 2023 at 06:18 PM.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Not that I love to see it used too often but Gomez was very "clever" as they like to say to draw the foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    And then the commentators trying to bail out the officials by claiming the view we saw Diaz from - the one where he looked way onside and they didn't bother putting on the lines and would have shown so - was a bad angle probably.
    Then show it from another angle. They have the angles - including the camera view that the VAR supposedly used to rule it out. Show those then.

Who's in the VAR booth?
    He couldn't wait to call the ref to review Jones tackle with the screen on the bad freeze-frame.
    He has angles to rule out our goal that no one else sees, and on cue he and the line official on the other side are asleep for their on potentially offside goal.

It does feel like a stich-up.
    City lost and the London team is the on that has to get the chance to go top of the table.
    Like I said glee.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_72 View Post
    This game had so much potential, but has been absolutely ruined by shit referees.
    They're not shit referees.
    They're officiating exactly like they've been instructed to.

Up to and including clever video editing and freeze-framing with VAR monitor conviently placed for the broadcast TV cameras.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Cancel that one you cheating fuckin twats

Gettin.
    We deserve that.

Watch them rule this one out too, ....somehow.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I'm just waiting for the VAR review.

They'll call the referee and call it simulating before the fact by Gakpo or something ( a new rule they just made up), and so rule it out.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Gakpo 1-1..get the feck in there!!....C'mon!!!...

If they were consistent with that shite Diaz decision, then I almost expected them to chalk off the equaliser for VVDs hand being offside.