Thread: Team spirit in this Klopp 2.0 side.

Team spirit in this Klopp 2.0 side.

It's been so evident on social media that there is a real togetherness amongst this "fantastic group of wonderful human beings" as a former manager of ours would put it.

But sincerely, our side is dripping with it. We have faced so much adversity in this season already via unjust red cards and what looks a blatantly offside goal.

I actually think these attempts to botch our season from the powers that be may be something that those in the anti-Liverpool brigade may regret. If our lads are to go down in games, it is looking like we will go down with dignity and gritted teeth, digging in.

A good sword is useless without a whetstone and if PGMOL etc are attempting to dull our blade, I think the likes of this game against Spurs is only going to sharpen our resolve.

There is grit in this side. There is fire in our Hearts. Most importantly, there is belief in this squad and our Manager looks refreshed.

We have lost a battle today, because the ref did absolutely everything to put us up against it. But ultimately it is one result and the early games of this season are the beginning of the "new era" under Klopp.

Today hurts, but fuck me that spirited effort prior to the Matip own goal was stubborn.

If we are to lose in circumstances like that, then a weekend where Man City and Man United both lose is probably as optimal a time as you could want.

There is a lot to come from this side. Don't let this match ruin your weekends. We're a seriously good looking team.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

It is going to be a great couple if seasons with them. I am not one to compare 1 group or players past vs. another. So we had special time with Hendo and his group and we saw how it began to build. On the pitch from Klopp and then on to the terrace. How we felt hurt and galvanized after 2018 final loss. And what they went on and did.

Just feel with the remnant of those who are still here and the new signings it is going to happen again. I feel even quicker than 1.0

It's a squad crackling with potential, support for each other and self-belief.

Going through the bullshit of a match like that has every chance of strengthening them. You just know they're all going to be there for Matip and work even harder - and it's wonderful.

Doubt we'll be winning a League as PGMOL won't let us, but they can't touch us in Europe!

As much as that was a defeat it's a win in many ways.

Absolutely tees, I’d make us favourites to challenge City this season, we were way better than Spurs today, 9 v 15