Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commentary equally as bent as FA PGMOL

Commentary equally as bent as FA PGMOL

On commentary just now when the FA PGMOL statement came out Neville said pretty much "That's not right, we hear the VAR in commentary and we heard someone say "Check over" way too quickly"

THAT needs to be highlighted by Sky Sports BBC MOTD and all commentary and the correct authorities involved now, it is blatant match fixing, VAR check EVERY single goal allowed or disallowed, that is their purpose, they simply cannot forget a check a decision involving a goal and according to Neville, he heard "Check over" in the feed they get, so it was deliberate and he should go to the police

How fucking long is this going to go on before the police and CPS act, 'failed to intervene' and the speed of someone saying "Check over" Neville described hearing, they deliberately didn't check it or even draw the lines because they knew it wasn't offside and didn't want to intervene
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Phone 999 and report a robbery, mate.

The biggest red flag of all is that they couldn’t wait to intervene in changing Jones’ yellow into a red, even showing the ref a still of the moment of impact, boot on foot, yet when intervention would have been in our favour, they decided against getting involved

So corrupt it’s absolutely shameful

There is footage of Neville saying the FA PGMOL statement wasn't right because in commentary they get the VAR feed and they heard "check over" way too quickly without any lines having been drawn or usual procedures for checking a goal scored or disallowed having taken place

I have reported it to the Serious Fraud Office and listed Neville as someone they need to speak to and given the details why and explained that the instances we are talking about aren't general football decisions which could go one way or another that all fans regularly argue or complain about, but they are what can only be viewed as clear and deliberate attempts at match fixing through clear and deliberate failures to correctly apply the laws of the game and that the FA PGMOL have almost admitted as much in the statement they released through Neville revealing it was untrue

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Phone 999 and report a robbery, mate.
    the cops wont do anything about that either. so similar to the PGMOL
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Something seriously fishy going on here.

As 19 said, Neville was saying ‘that’s not right’ when Kelly read out the statement.

Maybe Darren England was on the throne when he was asked for an offside review.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Something seriously fishy going on here.

As 19 said, Neville was saying ‘that’s not right’ when Kelly read out the statement
    It's why I took the time to report it to the serious fraud squad and under serious fraud that could amount to millions it qualifies as being in their remit

The FA PGMOL have issued a statement that there is footage of Neville basically saying is a lie, providing every reason to invesitgate

it asks if you've notified other agencies, which I have The Met police and CPS frequently and informed them that if they also choose to ignore it to attempt to avoid the significant national embarrassment the corruption it will reveal will bring, I will report it to Interpol as there are betting companies and people who place bets on Premier League games worldwide and I'm sure they would gladly investigate and cause even further embarrassment with the revelation UK agencies that should have investigated and prosecuted this issue long long ago elected not to

It should be the source of incredible national embarrassment and disgrace and should have been for the past 30 years, that we have created a culture and status quo of glossing over it and making excuses for it for so many years speaks volumes of just how far and why the values and principles that once made Britain Great have almost entirely disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The biggest red flag of all is that they couldn’t wait to intervene in changing Jones’ yellow into a red, even showing the ref a still of the moment of impact, boot on foot, yet when intervention would have been in our favour, they decided against getting involved

So corrupt it’s absolutely shameful
    It's so corrupt its incredulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's why I took the time to report it to the serious fraud squad and under serious fraud that could amount to millions it qualifies as being in their remit

The FA PGMOL have issued a statement that there is footage of Neville basically saying is a lie, providing every reason to invesitgate

it asks if you've notified other agencies, which I have The Met police and CPS frequently and informed them that if they also choose to ignore it to attempt to avoid the significant national embarrassment the corruption it will reveal will bring, I will report it to Interpol as there are betting companies and people who place bets on Premier League games worldwide and I'm sure they would gladly investigate and cause even further embarrassment with the revelation UK agencies that should have investigated and prosecuted this issue long long ago elected not to

It should be the source of incredible national embarrassment and disgrace and should have been for the past 30 years, that we have created a culture and status quo of glossing over it and making excuses for it for so many years speaks volumes of just how far and why the values and principles that once made Britain Great have almost entirely disappeared
    Be interesting to see what comes of it, 19X.