Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commentary equally as bent as FA PGMOL

Absolute disgrace

Still fuming.

Wife left the room for over an hour …

Shearer and Co trying to back up the mistake excuse, get rid of every single last one of these spineless fuckers in commentary and punditry and get in people with some fucking backbone who are going to stand up for and defend our national game and the laws of it being applied justly, evenly and correctly

Since the final third of the 19-20 season when FA PGMOL The Premier League and English FA realised the VAR took away a lot of their power to adversely determine the outcome of games and the winners of competitions they enjoyed for so long, they have been doing everything they can to try and normalise VAR making blatantly bent and wrong decisions, aided and abetted by spineless pricks like Lineker and Shearer and thick bastards like Richards coming out with utter apologist and racist "Oh that's Johnny Foreigners caper, we're British" explanations and excuses

Officiating in Top level football in the UK has been bent since the early 90's VAR represented an opportunity to rid our game of it, it is the ONLY sport in the UK in which the VAR or equivalent system does not work for the purpose of its inception and continual concerted efforts are made to try and normalise that and that should be considered a national disgrace

What the pricks on Sky BBC and BT football do would be the equivalent of if a cricket reveiw for caught behind showed a player given not out had actually edged the ball and the umpire not changing his decision and the pundits apologising for and trying to normalise that

There is no fucking plausible or acceptable excuse for that as there is no plausible or acceptable excuse for VAR to fail to apply the laws of the game or to advise a match referee to review a decision that wasn't a clear and obvious error and select still clips displayed in a way that was entirely misrepresentary of the incident to lead the match referee to believe he had made an error

None of the officials involved in today's game should officiate ever again there is no excuse for what they did
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The VAR and on field ref have previous, both in favour of Utd and against us.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Still fuming.

At least you're still married

Touch and go for an hour ….

touch and go for an hour ….
    :d

Still fuming.

Lolz. I watched it around my folks house with other half and all the kids. To say they weren't impressed by my behaviour is the biggest understatement of the year. I lost it completely, embarrassing to be honest but thats how it can get to you at times.

10 years ago id be mental at this. I just aint got the energy anymore. Whats the point when you can't do anything about it?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century