Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Commentary equally as bent as FA PGMOL

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I know im bias myself
    I'm not bias about officials, and I think most on here are genuinely the same, I hear and see through things popping up on the internet, on facebook feeds and things there are a lot of fans that whine about things like they've been done over when it's clear the right process was followed and the right decisions have been made, the filthy's fans, players and managers are the worst for it

There was more of that online and in all the rags that constantly push that narrative and were responsible for the creation of the "When United do well we all do well" and "Knock Liverpool off their lofty perch and keep them off it" "Anyone but Liverpool" culture and status quo that is rife throughout all aspects of our national game, about the filthy correctly having had goals ruled out by VAR, one that WAS offside, the other where the ball very clearly went out of play than there has been about yesterday's absolute disgrace of a performance by all the officials involved

I don't see our fans doing that and most here will say we were lucky or we got away with one on the very rare occasion we do, which has been limited to one of our lads, specifically Milner once or twice only over the entire past 3 seasons, maybe being a little lucky to escape a second yellow card in a home game, lucky in the respect he played for us, as a lot of players frequently get away with not getting second yellows at home, a lot get away with not getting one away when they come to play at Anfield too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Please dont alter the complete meaning of my post THANKS. i said im bias on "some" occasions on somethings..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Please dont alter the complete meaning of my post THANKS. i said im bias on "some" occasions on somethings..
    I didn't mean to, that wasn't deliberate
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I didn't mean to, that wasn't deliberate
    Alright Darren England

If we manage to win the league.(We wont be allowed too) but just say we do and with 3/4 games to go. If i was Jurgen came and say that nearly all the officials in this league are bent.. Its worth a ban. as long as we win the title thats all that matters.
    Let the fuckers know what we think of them. dont wanna blow my own trumpet and others have always said it as well. But ive mentioned in past. I dont trust our officials in the premier league they are completely bent.
    in fact the whole FA is. Its weird how Howard Webb was brought into the mix.. why go for HIM?. why not someone we've not heard off to lead the ref association??
    I dont wish harm on people. but its hard not to when a decent club like ours who show respect for other clubs and act in respectful manner get treated like this.
    I know opposition fans will say im boohooing, Im not i and most have witnessed was has happened for the last 20 years. something iffy has gone and still goes on.

Its been 24 hours since the game finished and usually things have clamed down. one or 2 errors is hard to take but you move on. Yesterday is something you can't really move on from that quickly.. Fucking game was totally rigged..
    How can you play a sport that players have trained all their lives for to the best of their ability and have a fans who follow the club at home and away for years and then fans all around the world watching. and see what took place yesterday. Its hard to take
    I;d read on other forums asking whether its incompetence or cheating.When Darren England makes this many errors. you gotta question him. he was the one who ignored the clear penalty for Wolves at old trafford. apparently he gave a penalty to manchester united when the game had actually finished last season or season before. (or something along those lines)

The only conclusion i come to is there is cheating going on. Cheating in the sense a var or ref has a personal preference for a team and then go by it
    Oh and i believe Darren England was the Var guy last season against Arsenal who had the "same" problem with lines.

and why asnt the conversation been released already between the VAR and Ref? time to "alter" it i guess. just release it straight away its simple RIGHT.
    Its a shame Mike Yarwood died recently, they could used his impressionism to copy one of the voices on the audio. then again with AI its pretty easy now to make up anything you want