Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should FA PGMOL award us a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Hooper's has sent 3 of our players off incorrectly and disallowed a perfectly good goal for offside that wasn't even close to being offside in his 2 games as ref out of just 7 games played so far this season

He also denied Wolves a crystal clear penalty to gift the filthy an extra 2 points in one of his other games
    He's not fit for top level officiating. Clear as day.
    Is he new? I don't remember him last season.

The frankly pathetic excuse they have offered up is also another obvious lie

As we ALL understand it, when VAR conduct any review the procedure is as follows

What they are reveiwing is clearly identified and put on the big screen

eg 'Checking possible red card for serious foul play'

When any goal is given they still always conduct checks to make sure nothing has been missed, always forensically if it's a goal we've scored

VAR checks ALL goals whether given or disallowed, including rudimentary checks for offside, fouls or handball

That it's entirely apparent no checks were conducted as there wasn't time and that none of the procedure was folllwed it shows their attempted excuse up as complete bullshit, there's simply no excuse whatsoever for any of that absolute bullshit yesterday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”