Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should FA PGMOL award us a point?

Should FA PGMOL award us a point?

Fair question, they have admitted through a deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game by Manchester official Darren England they failed to award us a legitimate goal, this isn't the same as saying they failed to give us a penalty there's no guaranteeing we would have scored as has been the case in all other such statements, this is saying they have failed to give us a perfectly legitimate goal, so give us the goal now then and a point

And sack Darren England and refer him to the attentions of the Serious Fraud Office, Police and CPS for deliberate match fixing, it is clear not only from his deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game in not conducting the mandatory checks after the Diaz goal was incorrectly ruled out, it is absolutely crystal clear in his selection of footage and images he showed Steve Cooper when advising him he should upgrade Jones' yellow card to a red
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You've more chance of the famous sycamore tree getting stuck together again.

Unfortunatly NO. We all know it doesn't work like that. But your right about sacking the refs. Or at least demoting them to lower league football for the rest of the season.

England and Hooper will surely be in hot water.
    I'm not sure how Hopper is justifying the amount of cards he lashed in a game that wasn't dirty or ill tempered. England simply sounds like an incompetent fool.

Was the fact Spurs scored pretty much straight after, that they didn't stop the game and award us a goal ?
    Still can't believe what happened.

No human can make such an error, they must be controlled by someone behind with some purposes, betting companies for example ?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    England and Hooper will surely be in hot water.
    I'm not sure how Hopper is justifying the amount of cards he lashed in a game that wasn't dirty or ill tempered. England simply sounds like an incompetent fool.
    Hooper's has sent 3 of our players off incorrectly and disallowed a perfectly good goal for offside that wasn't even close to being offside in his 2 games as ref out of just 7 games played so far this season

He also denied Wolves a crystal clear penalty to gift the filthy an extra 2 points in one of his other games

We've seen games stopped early by refs and result stands due to weather, games stopped by refs and finished at later date due to crowd trouble, results overturned by the league due to a team fielding an ineligible player so why can't a replay be ordered by the PL when 1 team didn't have a legitimate goal awarded? I'm not really in favor of seeing this happening much but its such a unique situation there needs to be a law in the book to cover it. LFC shouldn't roll over and take it like the good sports they are, they should float the idea thru the media to PL to shame them and the PGMLOL.

Exactly, THEY DISALLOWED A PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE GOAL there was nothing marginal or debatable about

They should come out and say (even though it was unquestionably deliberate) our officials got i badly wrong, we incorrectly denied Liverpool a clearly perfectly legitimate goal costing them at least a point more probably 3, we're awarding them the goal and amending the result to a draw

They awarded a penalty using VAR after a game had finished and have done all the thing fio lists before, so why not?

Darren England was very recently officiating in the United Arab Emirates.

Intriguing.