Thread: The way Rugby handle contentious decisions with full audio has to be adopted …

The way Rugby handle contentious decisions with full audio has to be adopted …

Rugbys full transparency with audio real time during the review of contentious decisions has to be adopted, any argument against such a proposal has to be questioned.

Rugby Referees audio with the fourth official always sounds very professional and every incident is analysed very intelligently, on the other hand whenever ex- football referees are interviewed or are involved in post match analysis it just makes you realise how inept and incompetent they really are…

Howard Webb can shove his apology up his arse, unless he sorts this shit out asap, he can just fuck off and oet someone else do the job properly….

Poor result, but a massive morale victory for the team and Klopp..what a performance right until the cruel end to the match.

Said it from Day1 that is how it should be done.

The authorities decided the plebs who follow football, unlike classier rugby fans, might not be able to restrain themselves if they knew what was going on.
    A rather condescending and insulting decision.

At the rugby grounds, you can tune into the refs comms as though a radio station.

The way VAR has gone, with the lines not working at arsenal, the dodgy lines elsewhere, and the human error spiel yesterday. It feels like it has added layers of complexity that are enabling corruption.

Didn't see it live yesterday, but has anyone asked...
    Dear VAR unit, when you confirmed VAR check over confirming the Goal was good, yet there was no kick-off to restart the game o the halfway line...
    How were you incapable of advising the ref to go look at it on the monitor.

The way VAR has gone, with the lines not working at arsenal,

I have been led to believe that yesterdays VAR match official was also in charge of that particular Arsenal game you have referred to … go figure eh !!!!!!!

It must be just a coincidence…. yes right, absolute crap.

Corruption. Panorama investigates needed

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    The way VAR has gone, with the lines not working at arsenal,

I have been led to believe that yesterdays VAR match official was also in charge of that particular Arsenal game you have referred to … go figure eh !!!!!!!

It must be just a coincidence…. yes right, absolute crap.
    He is indeed the same person. I read it last night on twitter land. So I looked it up and he was same VAR for the arsenal game. It has now come out that he spent 3 days in the UAE prior to our game, officiating over there. He returned on Friday. Maybe fatigue played it's part on his incompetence. Is it a good look for the English prem officials to be on the same payroll as one of their clubs?

Now Bob, this is a very sensible proposal and it absolutely should be like this, we should hear what VAR and the officials are saying in the TV lived feed and in the stadium live feed, no excuses, they wouldn't be able to get away with their shit then
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Didn't see it live yesterday, but has anyone asked...

Dear VAR unit, when you confirmed VAR check over confirming the Goal was good, yet there was no kick-off to restart the game o the halfway line...
    How were you incapable of advising the ref to go look at it on the monitor.
    How were they or fourth official Michael Oliver incapable of advising the ref to stop the game as you believed you had confirmed the goal was good

That excuse was always bollocks anyway, someone in Stockley, someone other than the VAR officials I'm certain, puts up for them what the decision is that is being reviewed, it would have come up on our screen and the stadium screen, VAR Review checking offside on disallowed goal

it seems entirely apparent that is the process and that the qualified officials are there to check the footage while the screen message and what they're checking will be put in front of them by another member of the Stockley team
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The whole game is corrupt from top to bottom. I firmly believe that game should be played again, I know it won't but if we miss out by a point or two then the club should sue the premier league for gross misconduct.