Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool set to appeal Jones red card

Liverpool set to appeal Jones red card

We simply have to, it was never a red

Grounds

Not a clear and obvious error based on all the available footage for VAR to involve themselves in

The presentation of the footage was obviously deliberately flawed and prejudiced, with clips clearly showing the accidental nature of the coming together and that there wasn't excessive force omitted and focusing on a still to make the ref believe he had made a mistake
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If we appeal i think they'll overturn it based on the other refereeing fuck ups in that game, all against us. Udogie was also on a yellow when he gestured to the ref to give Jota a 2nd yellow, that's a 2nd yellow for him in theory (but only seemingly applied when it suits a particular ref)

If thats right about Udogie gesturing to the ref whilst on a yellow given the Refs keenness to ward cheap yellows when it suited him ….thats just a shocker…the Ref really does have to be held accountable..

You should be able to appeal sending offs for 2 yellows, they need to change that because there are lots of times it happens and the ref has got one of them wrong, neither of Jota's were yellows
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think the first one was obviously not even a foul.The second yellow...you could argue that one less so.

The guy in first "tackle" needs fucking banning, the diving little cunt, fuck off.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I think i mentioned it during the match thread when the game was going on.. How Jota reacted to the first yellow he didnt react at all.Was like OK best not complain.. I know whats going on in the game.. we are being deliberately cheated by the officials.. take the linesman, he was the one the side that waved Diaz offside. in the second half he gave a free kick against Salah deep on the right hand side. when there was NO infringement what so ever. Salah complained and was booked.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

F A is now going to fine the club because of the high number of (some dodgy) yellow and red cards handed out to us.
    Sweet, isn't it?

Unsuccessfully. 3 game ban.

No agenda here … move on