Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: LFC statement on VAR stitch-up.

it is,was.. the whole feeling around that game was "off" if you know what i mean.. This comes on the back of what happened two years ago at Tottenham. that game was bad enough..
    I know some have said maybe they are being paid off to ref games in this manner. I don't think thats the case. I just think the refs are too pally with each other and most of them have a dislike for our club.
    Its so easy for them to band together and play dumb.. Just like Darren England did on Saturday evening. He waited and waited and waited for the game to restart so nothing could be done about the goal.

Howard Webb and his cronies hide behind the word "integrity" and that our officials are the most honest in the world. we saw this evening what an excellent job the referee did..No reasons our officials cant referee a match in a similar manner. but they are to busy, referring by numbers. i mean they give this free kick and they dont give that. they'll book a player for one thing, and follow the letter of the law. but they wont book another for it..
    they only follow the law when it suits them. ala what Mike Dean said., they put their mates first before the actual game
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Look at ‘Arry’s challenge, no red compared to what our lads have been sent off for at Spurs. It’s absolutely laughable