Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: LFC statement on VAR stitch-up.

Apparently, according to the rules, once the ball is back in play there is no going back.
    We should have complained vehemently
    It is all our fault!.
    Why did we not?
    Perhaps something to do with a questionable sending off earlier!

All the officials should be sacked, being stood down for one game after an absolute shitshow and plethora of deliberate wrong decisions and failures to correctly apply the laws of the game like that is a very long way from acceptable punishment

Football is a 100's of millions of pounds business

Tierney and Kavanagh's deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game correctly in not awarding Everton a last minute pen v City and across several decisions in our away game v Spurs, most notably failing to send Kane off for an actual clear example of an 'out of control two footed lunge with excessive force' that WAS a clear straight red offence unlike Jones' and a challenge on Jota with Emerson Royal going straight through the back of him as he steadied himself to shoot that VAR failed to intervene and correct Tierney's clear and obvious error that he 'thought' Jota initiated the contact deprived the club of the Premier League title costing us millions in additional revenue from sponsoers, other partners and merchandise sales

These alleged 'mistakes' are entirely deliberate as it can't be just coincidence they always happen to almost always hugely negatively affect LFC or hugely benefit either Manchester club and that is the same Manchester officials making them
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 3rd October 2023 at 01:02 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

One thing not getting much coverage is the fact three of the officials for VAR were getting paid a big load of cash by Man Citys owners to officiate at a game in the UAE, 48 hours before they officiate a game in the prem between two of their biggest rivals. It doesn't smell good. There is no precedent for this happening before in the UAE, just now when this game comes up.

List

VAR intervening in the Jones/Bissouma coming together when it wasn't excessive force or a clear and obvious error

VAR arranging and 'trimming' the clips of the incident to make it look like excessive force, dangerous play and a clear and obvious error while omitting other angles and real time clips that showed Jones attempted to control the ball and his foot slipped off it

VAR deliberatelyfailing to do appropriate checks either way whether they thought the ref had or hadn't given a goal as not enough time elapsed for either to have been done and to award the goal

After the very clear bias and misuse of his position on VAR and the technology for both his parts in having Jones sent off, including his meticulous trimming and arranging of the clips and omission of some no-one can possibly believe Darren England did not deliberately fail to do his duty and award Diaz's goal - He should be charged with match fixing and banned for life and face criminal charges

Jota's first yellow wasn't a foul

Jota's second yellow wasn't a foul, no contact was made

Their LB not only failed to receive a second yellow for either offence of simulation he failed to receive a MANDATORY yellow card by this season's clear directive for asking that one be given to Jota

In every other instance in every game i have seen the Mandatory yellow for asking for an opponent to be booked has been issued to players and coaching staff
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    All the officials should be sacked, being stood down for one game after an absolute shitshow and plethora of deliberate wrong decisions and failures to correctly apply the laws of the game like that is a very long way from acceptable punishment
    Something I really don't like in terms of anticipating how they're going to handle it all is Howard Webb's past career.

Police Officer.

There's a real culture within the Police of circling the wagons, singling out one or two Officers to "make an example" to project an idea that they have dealt with things, whilst all covering each other's backs and never dealing with the underlying issues.

If that culture is what Webb has known for years (and I'm sure there will be other former Officers as refs) then you can guarantee the same lack of transparency around these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Something I really don't like in terms of anticipating how they're going to handle it all is Howard Webb's past career.

Police Officer.

There's a real culture within the Police of circling the wagons, singling out one or two Officers to "make an example" to project an idea that they have dealt with things, whilst all covering each other's backs and never dealing with the underlying issues.

If that culture is what Webb has known for years (and I'm sure there will be other former Officers as refs) then you can guarantee the same lack of transparency around these issues.
    Howard Webb was in the South Yorkshire Police force, I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Howard Webb was in the South Yorkshire Police force, I believe?
    Didnt he leave his wife and kids for another woman and left for Sweden or something??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    List

VAR intervening in the Jones/Bissouma coming together when it wasn't excessive force or a clear and obvious error

VAR arranging and 'trimming' the clips of the incident to make it look like excessive force, dangerous play and a clear and obvious error while omitting other angles and real time clips that showed Jones attempted to control the ball and his foot slipped off it

VAR deliberatelyfailing to do appropriate checks either way whether they thought the ref had or hadn't given a goal as not enough time elapsed for either to have been done and to award the goal

After the very clear bias and misuse of his position on VAR and the technology for both his parts in having Jones sent off, including his meticulous trimming and arranging of the clips and omission of some no-one can possibly believe Darren England did not deliberately fail to do his duty and award Diaz's goal - He should be charged with match fixing and banned for life and face criminal charges

Jota's first yellow wasn't a foul

Jota's second yellow wasn't a foul, no contact was made

Their LB not only failed to receive a second yellow for either offence of simulation he failed to receive a MANDATORY yellow card by this season's clear directive for asking that one be given to Jota

In every other instance in every game i have seen the Mandatory yellow for asking for an opponent to be booked has been issued to players and coaching staff
    Completely agree and if you read the Tomkins Times article on Refereeing bias, you will not be able to believe the stats and once you read it you just cannot unread it….

The biggest mistake was not correcting their VAR mistake once they realised their error, that was the problem with all this, if they had all this furore would have been avoided and in fact VAR would have been applauded for ensuring the right decision was reached…. simple as.

Unfortunately, their failure to do so has compounded the error, Hooper’s subsequent substandard performance during the match further compounded the error and now the PGMOL and Howard Webbs failure to come clean with the audio is further compounding the whole debacle… bloody amateurish from the top down.

with all thats happening, I hope that mean Jurgen will stay as long as it takes for us to win the league again,
    We really need to show no weakness and losing our best manager in 30+ years would be a weakness. I know hes got 2 more seasons after this. But we need to really mean business even if it takes 3 seasons to win the title never give in to these corrupt bastards
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Police Officer.

Man Utd fan and ex police officer Mark Goldbridge, posted on his live watch along, while the game was still in progress, that Liverpool (his arch enemy) had been robbed. After Jota was sent off he stopped watching.