Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: LFC statement on VAR stitch-up.

The lack of audio is damming. I thought broadcasters were privvy to it during games. I cant see jones card been overturned as much as it should be because the corrupt fuckers are painting themselves into corner if they do. Think a bit of me died last saturday watching that game.

I see the bias media are making up SHIT again. no one is calling for the game to be replayed.not one at our club anyway.
    Likes been said we want transparency, And secondly i wouldn't trust the audio when its released it'll probably be doctored in some way.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well Klopp wants a replay, good luck with that, more chance of me winning the euromillions
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

twisting of words from what i heard from him in the press conference . never once did he say i will demand a reply. he said from his opinion he would want a replay from what happened in the game. given the circumstances.
    his opinion.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Asking for a replay is fucking embarrassing.
    No wonder Liverpool get pelters from everyone, he's done the club no favours at all saying that.
    What needs to happen is a process improvement so this cannot happen again. We've been on the recieving end of a shit situation but a replay opens up a whole world of problems.
    Last edited by teesred; 4th October 2023 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Asking for a replay is fucking embarrassing.
    No wonder Liverpool get pelters from everyone, he's done the club no favours at all saying that.
    What needs to happen is a process improvement so this cannot happen again. We've been on the recieving end of a shit situation but a replay opens up a whole world of problems.
    Agreed. The process needs to be fixed. A replay was never on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Agreed. The process needs to be fixed. A replay was never on the cards.
    Although, i believe Howard Webb got a game replayed when he was working in the U.S. because of a goal that should have been awarded but wasn't. It involved Paul Dalglish.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Although, i believe Howard Webb got a game replayed when he was working in the U.S. because of a goal that should have been awarded but wasn't. It involved Paul Dalglish.
    Here's the link:
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/37621858/usl-replay-part-game-officials-bizarre-decision-disallow-goal%3fplatform=amp

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Apparently, according to the rules, once the ball is back in play there is no going back.
    We should have complained vehemently
    It is all our fault!.
    Why did we not?
    Perhaps something to do with a questionable sending off earlier!
    For me the game should be replayed..
    This was not a mistake as a result of the rules being iterpreted wrongly....both on and off field agree it was a goal...

The goal was never in dispute it was the system that broke down..

Legal cases often have to be re tried because of procedural issues..

The reffs keep going on about rules of the game...maybe we need to look at this thevsame way

Should just award the goal and amend the result to a draw and rescind any planned bans for Jones, Jota and Mac Allister
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”