Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: LFC statement on VAR stitch-up.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    That's my take on it. He knows it won't be replayed. But putting it out there that that's the only fair thing is keeping heat on them.

What is even worse, is the media. Headlines such as "KLOPP DEMANDS REPLAY". Sky have it up on their site. In no way did klopp demand it. He did say it was the fair outcome, in his opinion.

Also, I wonder if Matip hadn't scored the og and it finished a draw, where would be today?
    We'd have to push it legally under those IFAB laws to even get a sniff of a replay chance unless Spurs came forward and did the right thing lol. Now if it had ended 1-1 they might be interested in that to see if they could beat us but they've 3pts gifted to them so why would they risk losing them. The ref should have spoken to both managers straightaway and asked/enforced Spurs letting us walk in the first goal or even an equalizer straight after HT. Refs have done things like that before.

Anyway pie in the sky but if there is a replay, would it be 11 v 10 for 60mins as thats where the disallowed goal occurred or a full blown normal match??

Just a quick point on journalism and the big picture -

The fact that an investigation into potential corruption by the current Champions - Treble winners at that - has probably been discussed less than this VAR situation is absolutely mind-blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

The fact that an investigation into potential corruption by the current Champions - Treble winners at that - has probably been discussed less than this VAR situation is absolutely mind-blowing.
    Mate of mine said that yesterday.
    It's just in the background, where's the update on what's happening with it? Who's actually running this case? Is there a way of finding out the progress on it?
    Sky say fuck all obviously like they said fuck all at HT on Sunday until they'd been given clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Sky say fuck all obviously like they said fuck all at HT on Sunday until they'd been given clearance.
    Sky are in on it all I would imagine.

Whether that is "keep your mouths shut" payments or actual contracts to individuals like Carragher, Neville, Richards etc...who knows - but I would be amazed if they aren't in some capacity.

Sky are in on it all I would imagine.

Whether that is "keep your mouths shut" payments or actual contracts to individuals like Carragher, Neville, Richards etc...who knows - but I would be amazed if they aren't in some capacity.
    Richards is the worst pundit going he is absolutely useless. Unable to articulate a piint, uses bantz the whole time....he was a disgrace of a pro at villa and fiorentina he has no place as a pundit. An absolute fanboy who is 100% on the citeh wage bill to sanitise them in the public media.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Richards is the worst pundit going he is absolutely useless. Unable to articulate a piint, uses bantz the whole time....he was a disgrace of a pro at villa and fiorentina he has no place as a pundit. An absolute fanboy who is 100% on the citeh wage bill to sanitise them in the public media.
    I can't have him and I think his "simpleton" persona is a big part of why he was chosen.

Why tackle issues when we can sit there and giggle for the amusement of the Soccer AM type of fan?

He's there to fill the black quota. Like Jermaine Jenas.
    I think Troy Deeney is a better pundit but he hasn't played for a 'big' club.
    Andros Townsend is usually interesting too.

Good point

Ive kept a bit quiet on this matter. been busy making voodoo dolls of England and Hooper. the other guy what was his name Cook or crook?? anyway tis a bit iffy Darren England and Cook were both in the UAE prior to the game.. why were they chosen in the VAR room for OUR game?? why not another at the weekend? strange if you ask me. bunch of bent bleeders. ive been saying that for years on here. they are cheats.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The Premier League's independent panel has ruled Diogo Jota shouldn't have been sent off in Liverpool's controversial 2-1 defeat at Spurs.