Thread: Pgmol - pundits - var

Pgmol - pundits - var

I have to say I have watched and listened to lots of content over all forms of media with regards the debacle at WHL and in follow up to that, likewise I have watched and listened to lots of content over all forms of media regarding clips comment rather than demand about the fixture needs replaying and the absolute lack of objectivity from all concerned is both laughable and worrying.

How can all these presenters, ex-Chairmen, and ex-players alike, look at the events on Saturday and all fail to recognise that it is actually the PGMOL and not the VAR technology who are ultimately responsible for the mess in the first place, as it was their match communication protocols in place on the day that created the problem and once again it is the PGMOL that had failed to put in place a suitable crisis management protocol for such an occasion that occurred on Saturday.

The very same so called experts also then failed to understand why Klopp made his comments yesterday, regarding a replay, namely the integrity of the Premier League, and also have simply failed to recognise the unprecedented and sheer magnitude of the failure by the VAR officials on the day and instead are citing examples of other VAR failures in the past to argue against the premise of a replay, when in fact these examples are simply not in the same book, never mind the same page.

Another example of supposed experts with a clear bias or agenda, not comparing apples with apples…. ffs

Gizza job, I could talk absolute bollocks for a nice wedge especially if there is no accountability

PGMOL have come across as rank amateurs, never mind incompetent, inconsistent, biased and "possibly" corrupt.
    The match on Saturday was officiated so appallingly one-sided I have found it difficult to believe that the press and pundits have failed to apparently even consider there was no integrity whatsoever.
    I am appalled with PGMOL and shocked that the press and pundits have not picked up on the lack of integrity.