Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    We could really use a defence coach. Absolutely clueless at the back.
    I would pay for someone to train out of them that stupid thing they do of passing to each other casually at the back between themselves and Allisson so much so and so frequently that it just invites disaster like it did for the first goal.

And they still kept doing it even after that.
    I hate it so much witha passion when they get into that rhythm and just start that pass-pass-pass-pass.....ad infinatum.....and generally looking clueless like they don't know how to get the ball forward.

I get that part of the problem is not having a midfielder they can pass to that can get the ball and either run it into the opposition area, or who can find the pass to start an attack, but still...
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    What a stupid two points to drop.

We've been soft in the middle and diabollically criminal with that back four.

Should have put the game away with the Gravenberch miss or the one the Diaz blazed over the bar, and now this is the price we pay for not being decisive enough.

Spot on

Brighton are an excellent team. We could have won it. So could they. Point each is about right. We were hampered by lack of attacking options on the bench, partly due to wrong sending off of Jota.

The defence was so poor and we really must stop shoehorning MacAllister in at 6, he’s terrible at it.

I wonder if anything will be said about the non red card and dive for the free kick that Brighton equalised from.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Brighton are an excellent team. We could have won it. So could they. Point each is about right. We were hampered by lack of attacking options on the bench, partly due to wrong sending off of Jota.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Ffs are they fuck lately don't make excuses... they've been poor as anything lately, they had 2 debuts on today.... taht starting 11 was not great

we was poor, very poor

points lost again....which add up to us missing out on top4 AGAIN

but excuses, we was PATHETIC today.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Not surprised, glad we didn’t lose. Probably should’ve been 3-3. Frustrating
    Fair result. Grav could have won it then Pedro could have for them.

Robertson the weak link in attacking play for me, the goal humans make mistakes so I forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Shite, more lost pts... due to stupid mistakes and sloppy finishing....... top 4 is going to be very hard playing like this
    We're 3 points off top - I don't think Champion's League qualification will be a problem to be honest, though you're absolutely right to point out that we need to improve.

Hopefully after the international break we won't be reduced to 10 men too often (wasn't an excuse today) and will have more options once undeserved suspensions are served.

We were much better in midfield when Gravenberch came on for Elliott but Jeez he should have scored