Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Everton

Did Konate get away with one?

Real time wasn't conclusive and they went on and on about it without ever showing a replay

It might have been a foul, not a deliberate tactical foul, not all fouls are yellow cards, i'll try and get to see it, it looked in real time it could have been one where the other player knows he's not getting the ball and sticks a leg in to initiate contact before rolling around
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He hardly touched him. Would have been outrageous to get a second yellow for that. Buy Klopp was right to take him off because you knew every tackle he made, an Everton player was going to go down.

I'm getting too old for this!!

Konate got away with one in my view. If youngs 2 fouls warranted yellows then Konate's did too

If the ref only saw the slight touch and not the trip then not a yellow and of course VAR can’t get involved in yellows.

Put it down to more inconsistent officiating, it’s the only consistent thing about it.

I've seen it now, for me, goes to foul him, realises he's on a yellow so pulls out of fouling him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Happy with the result, the performance not so much. Has there ever been a really good game that's kicked off at 12.30 ?
    I doubt it as the atmosphere in the ground from both sets of fans isn't great.
    As for the match Gravenberch is brilliant, Nunez and Elliot changed the game. Also Harvey was in on goal when the final whistle blew which he was raging about.
    Oh and Tsimikas is a bloody donkey ,he's rubbish.

did you see the turn of pace from Szoboszlai yesterday?? happened a couple of times. hes got everything great control with both feet, excellent passer of the ball.With talented players who have good control sometimes they lack the little speed. to get away from the opposition. Szoboszlai showed hes not got that issue when he breaks forward.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I’ve been very pleasantly surprised by Gravenberch, quite how he couldn’t get a game at Bayern I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    He hardly touched him. Would have been outrageous to get a second yellow for that. Buy Klopp was right to take him off because you knew every tackle he made, an Everton player was going to go down.
    Agree. No way was it a second yellow, don't know what Dyche is moaning about.