Page 345 of 370 FirstFirst ... 245295335338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352355 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3694

Thread: Other games

Watching our game from last season & watching City our lads really need work on their collective pressing as it’s nowhere near where it was last season which was nowhere near where it was in 19-20

All City’s players are experienced in their system & pressing & counter pressing & it shows

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think id prefer the 115 cheaters to win the league than them fucks at the arse.
    Same here.
    And I've felt the same way for a while now.

As much as
    i still hate those Oil Sheikh cheats and their baldie twat of a manager, Arsenal fans and their own twat of a manager have been far more insufferable to me this season.

Besides which, I figure if 115FC win it and the League somehow grow some balls to find them guilty on those charges - it will make plain what a mockery the whole fiasco of this league has been over the last decade of their dominance than an Arsenal winning and papering over the cracks ever would.

I also believe if they're found guilty and given a massive points deduction to start next season or (.....far less likely), get demoted, Pep would take that as his cue to sod off, and the rest of the greedy rats will follow him off the sinking ship.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I would love a remarkable sequence of events to make it our lads

As even in my ever optimistic world it’s highly unlikely now, I’d want it to be the oil cheats ahead of the Arsenal cheats all day every day, they’re just somehow far more irritating & smug than even City are

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I would love a remarkable sequence of events to make it our lads

As even in my ever optimistic world it’s highly unlikely now, I’d want it to be the oil cheats ahead of the Arsenal cheats all day every day, they’re just somehow far more irritating & smug than even City are
    Even if the others dropped pts,we'll drop more still.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Even if the others dropped pts,we'll drop more still.
    I did say ‘a remarkable sequence e if events’ did I not?

Well done for a pointless post then.

You're taking the piss, like thinking nunez is actually the best attacker we have

blown it, look forward to next season or don't because we'll probably be fighting for 4th depending on the summer which a big one is needed, and with these clowns we'll probably downgrade
    #FSGOUT

Well done for a pointless post then.

You're taking the piss, like thinking nunez is actually the best attacker we have

blown it, look forward to next season or don't because we'll probably be fighting for 4th depending on the summer which a big one is needed, and with these clowns we'll probably downgrade
    #FSGOUT

I often wonder if Kev actually enjoys football, all he ever does is moan & bitch & knock our players I don’t think I’ve ever seen a positive post from him

I often wonder if Kev actually enjoys football, all he ever does is moan & bitch & knock our players I don’t think I’ve ever seen a positive post from him
    He definitely does, he's just a realist when it comes to football who doesn't waste his time arguing about things he's no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Same here.
    And I've felt the same way for a while now.

As much as
    i still hate those Oil Sheikh cheats and their baldie twat of a manager, Arsenal fans and their own twat of a manager have been far more insufferable to me this season.

Besides which, I figure if 115FC win it and the League somehow grow some balls to find them guilty on those charges - it will make plain what a mockery the whole fiasco of this league has been over the last decade of their dominance than an Arsenal winning and papering over the cracks ever would.

I also believe if they're found guilty and given a massive points deduction to start next season or (.....far less likely), get demoted, Pep would take that as his cue to sod off, and the rest of the greedy rats will follow him off the sinking ship.
    Arsenal seem to avoid criticism as much as us and some other clubs do when they come up short. 20 years since their last title and by that point for us in 2010, we were being heavily ridiculed for that wait. Banging on about their invincible PL season yet we've beaten that points total of 90 on several occasions but haven't won the title. Still got to 99 in winning it in 2020. I'd much rather have 6 ole big ears to look back on than that season in 03/04 where they drew lots of games. Unless they do it in the next few weeks then their wait will begin a third decade. Definite chance they might blow up with injuries and fatigue after 2 years of chasing 115 FC as we previously have.