Page 319 of 356 FirstFirst ... 219269309312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3560

Thread: Other games

good riddance to rubbish
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well that was an excellent birthday treat tonight I usually have my birthday for a week so I’m expecting treats tomorrow at the weekend & in next midweeks games

Professional hater of Liverpool, Bernardo Silva, had an interview in the media last week where he said they were not going for a double treble, they were going for a treble treble, and that they wanted to be considered as the greatest club side in football history. He actually said that.
    Then tonight he took the worst penalty I've seen since Pat Nevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well that was an excellent birthday treat tonight I usually have my birthday for a week so I’m expecting treats tomorrow at the weekend & in next midweeks games
    Happy Birthday in advance ya wanking scamp!!!

And be sure to make us a birthday wish when you blow your candles out for an Atalanta miracle comeback.
    Last edited by Crimson Dynasty; 17th April 2024 at 11:26 PM.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Happy birthday Nineteenx pal...

Imagine the scenes if we get though tomorrow after seeing our title rivals defeated and deflated in Europe. The momentum could swing back in our favour, we have to give it everything tomorrow and I am sure we will.....
    Strong lineup Jürgen danke...

Come on RedMen....

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Professional hater of Liverpool, Bernardo Silva, had an interview in the media last week where he said they were not going for a double treble, they were going for a treble treble, and that they wanted to be considered as the greatest club side in football history. He actually said that.
    Then tonight he took the worst penalty I've seen since Pat Nevin.
    The clip of him saying that needs to be in an edit, followed by his pen, followed by this music.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Is there a more dislikeable club than Man-city?I know Arsenal come a close second
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Is there a more dislikeable club than Man-city?I know Arsenal come a close second
    Which is why when people were asking my how I can be cheering a Real victory today ( the win not the club itself), I just said, "easy"

There's no club I dislike now as much as I dislike City and that twat of a manager of theirs.
    It's a spot that normally reserved for the red half of MAnchester in my hate brain, but given the fact that they've been trash since the end of the Fergie era, pretty much, they're not nearly as dislikeable on most days as City are routinely.

And Arsenal have also climbed up the ranks for me too.
    Especially this season. I actually used to like them during the Fergie era - probably because they were the anti-Fergie club at the time.
    But they've recently just become insufferable twats since they've seen a bit of success in recent times.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Happy Birthday in advance ya wanking scamp!!!

And be sure to make us a birthday wish when you blow your candles out for an Atalanta miracle comeback.
    Thank you CD it’s actually today let’s all hope we pull off another miracle turnaround tomorrow as I think it would give us incredible momentum

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Happy birthday Nineteenx pal...

Imagine the scenes if we get though tomorrow after seeing our title rivals defeated and deflated in Europe. The momentum could swing back in our favour, we have to give it everything tomorrow and I am sure we will.....
    Strong lineup Jürgen danke...

Come on RedMen....
    Cheers Justme I agree getting through tomorrow would be brilliant and give us incredible momentum