Thread: Give Slot a chance.......

Give Slot a chance.......

Can we not get on his back after a few games next season? it's going to take a while.....

Probably quite a few changes in summer, it's not just about the lads on the pitch but backroom staff too.

got to give the guy a good chance before getting on his back, I fear "because he's not klopp" fans will, we have to be real here, and i'm sure certain people here like 19x will be screaming i miss klopp and bring back klopp within 2 games, it's going to get pretty boring around here that's my shout.

#Giveslotachance

We're all going to miss klopp but is what it is, we need to support the new manager going forward, especially those going to the games obviously, we move forward, this is life..... thanks for the memories Klopp but now we need to 'Slot on

I think Klopp kinda knows what he's doing leaving now with VVD&Salah getting on, it was his choice to leave remember and he'll want us to back the next manager 100% like we should, so don't fucking scream!!!! keep calm and carry on lads.
    Last edited by Kev0909; Yesterday at 03:45 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Can we not get on his back after a few games next season?

That's hilarious comin' fae ye. Ye'll be th' first yin oan th' match thread slating th' team if we concede a goal.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post

That's hilarious comin' fae ye. Ye'll be th' first yin oan th' match thread slating th' team if we concede a goal.
    If you say so honey
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    If you say so honey
    At least ye didnae throw yer toys oot this time 'n' go looking fur that 10/10 forum.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post

Correct

I was the first to come out & suggest many reasons why Slot may well be a good appointment

I generally don’t do our players down, I do pass critique on some players especially as they have a weakness that lets everything down too often like Fab Gomez (at CB) Quansah, but most here read it as my slating a player as they do, Kev especially & he’s done it to.numerous players, I don’t write those players off, I hope our coaching team & analysts will work with them to correct it

People have this weird idea I do t like Elliott, I don’t dislike Elliott, I think he is persistently hyped well above the merits of his performances & needs to work harder than ever to improve He shows bits here & there but he’s only put it all together once in our stroll v Spurs into a performance that you’d consider acceptable for the first team, so obviously I just want him to work hard & improve & ppl to stop spinning fairytales about how good he is

Thiago I just wanted to see him deliver what he was bought too and he never did, he also stopped others from making the play last season by constantly dropping & demanding the ball, when the likes of Virgil Hendo & Trent could play better balls for our forwards from those areas than he ever mustered once in trying to, just not his type of passing - Again the over hyping was so annoying, ppl having jizzzfest over poorly hit passes he ‘looked like a million dollars’ playing that didn’t progress anything or open anything up

We didn’t even see a single of his ‘famous’ takes 4 or 5 players out with one pass leading to an assist or goal A lot of it was down to Fab, ppl who strongly disliked our functional but effective LCM & RCM drastically underrated them & just how much work both did in combination to pick up Fab’s slack (and he still let the press get broken then ) which was all too evident later on

Also these ppl obviously bear grudges, as they have this weird mindset you’re not allowed to change your mind about a player when they have made the improvements you wanted to see & have reached the level, which means, once they dislike a player for whatever reason, they obviously never change their minds even when they make the necessary improvements, something else I think Kev does

Has nunez and diaz made necessary improvements?

I know fabinho did to help us win the league like
    #FSGOUT