Page 256 of 386 FirstFirst ... 156206246249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3853

Thread: Other games

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    If we simply win every game, we won't drop pts and win the league

- Michael Owen
    Right
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If we simply win every game, we won't drop pts and win the league

- Michael Owen
    Ideal, naturally.

Away to Man United.
    Away to Everton.
    Away to Aston Villa.
    Spurs at Anfield.

There's 4 tough games there and that's not to discount our other fixtures that could throw up difficulties.

I'm delighted to be in the position we are in - really am - though it wouldn't half help if Man City and Arsenal still had a slip-up or two left in their lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Ideal, naturally.

Away to Man United.
    Away to Everton.
    Away to Aston Villa.
    Spurs at Anfield.

There's 4 tough games there and that's not to discount our other fixtures that could throw up difficulties.

I'm delighted to be in the position we are in - really am - though it wouldn't half help if Man City and Arsenal still had a slip-up or two left in their lockers.
    Agree. We'll do very well to get through the next month without a draw or defeat. Thurs/Sun for ages now and we'll probably be playing catch up on most of not all of those Sundays.
    Hopefully momentum sees us through,got players coming back too which will be a welcome shot in the arm at this stage of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree. We'll do very well to get through the next month without a draw or defeat. Thurs/Sun for ages now and we'll probably be playing catch up on most of not all of those Sundays.
    Hopefully momentum sees us through,got players coming back too which will be a welcome shot in the arm at this stage of the season.
    Returning players will be huge.

Gravenberch is back which will help give a first-teamer a 15-20 minute breather at the end of matches, Konate should be fit for one of Sheffield United or Man United.

Curtis Jones, Andy Robertson and Trent all must be close now.

The big one would be Jota - hopefully by the Crystal Palace match he will be ready as it would be great to get to rest/rotate a little in the Salah/Núñez/Diaz department at key points.

Why is it when anybody else plays City they shit their kegs but when they play us they're game raising bleeps. Boils my piss it really does. Arsenal looked way to scared to venture forward in the City game!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the end scoreline...but still!!
    ........and then one day you find, ten years have got behind you no-one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    My X post about Farage last night

‘If Johnson & Truss are the UKs tits Sunak & Starmer the cheeks of its backside Farage is undoubtedly its arsehole
    Hahaha. Boss that one Nineteen🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    Why is it when anybody else plays City they shit their kegs but when they play us they're game raising bleeps. Boils my piss it really does. Arsenal looked way to scared to venture forward in the City game!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the end scoreline...but still!!
    Brighton are home to Arsenal on Saturday. Bet their stats for free kick awards will be way lower than what Coote gave them today.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    It’s the anyone but Liverpool we must stop them at all costs mentality the Murdoch media empire including Sky Sports managed to instil throughout the entirety of English football & punditry through his support for United

Just as he managed to instil the fucked up idea Thatcher & the Tories were the best thing for the UK & create all sorts of positive false stereotypes of them & negative ones of the so called left in millions of Britain’s too

Leicester leeds, and soutnampton in the playoffs look like they might be all coming back up

that's new and interesting init
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Leicester leeds, and soutnampton in the playoffs look like they might be all coming back up

that's new and interesting init
    Last I checked Ipswich Town and Coventry were doing reasonably well - would be good if one of them made it up to refresh things a bit.