Page 3 of 346 FirstFirst 123456789101353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Other games

Chelsea couldn't finish off a chocolate cake!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Anyone see the caicedo challenge that got him a yellow ? It was worse than Curtis at Spurs and not a mention of it during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Anyone see the caicedo challenge that got him a yellow ? It was worse than Curtis at Spurs and not a mention of it during the game.
    Didnt see any of the game apart from 5 minutes at the end. But the ref was Simon Hooper so no surprise there

You know what will be interesting if Everton are only a small amount of points off the bottom 3 come the end of the season. and the FA don't deduct them points for breaking financial rules.
    Will the team 3rd from bottom accept it? But if Everton lose 12 points, like its been rumoured they are fucked .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Ugh why can’t we edit posts anymore for spelling?

Anyways I thought the same Ian. VAR spent a long time on it and Pawson didn’t call Hooper over to see it. Refs are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Will the team 3rd from bottom accept it? But if Everton lose 12 points, like its been rumoured they are fucked .
    Luton, Bournemouth, Burnley and Sheffield United are looking pretty terrible.

Whilst Everton are pretty damn crap themselves, I honestly think they could deal with a 12-point deduction now. There would be some fingernail-chewing Blues out as the gap may not be closed for some time, but I think they can probably manage to be better than 3 of those sides by the time Gameweek 38 has come around.

Think of it this way - they're 2 points clear of the sides below them now - so they would be 10 points adrift. Keep par with the sides around them until, say, Gameweek 15 and nick a win somewhere then they would only have to claw back 7 points over a period of 23 games.

This isn't me backing Everton - I just think some of the dross below them is THAT bad that if they were ever to accept a deduction (versus something like getting sued by the club relegated at their expense) then this potentially looks like the season to take on the chin.

Oh dear, Chelsea's dream of a mid-table finish is looking ever more unlikely 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Luton, Bournemouth, Burnley and Sheffield United are looking pretty terrible.

Whilst Everton are pretty damn crap themselves, I honestly think they could deal with a 12-point deduction now. There would be some fingernail-chewing Blues out as the gap may not be closed for some time, but I think they can probably manage to be better than 3 of those sides by the time Gameweek 38 has come around.

Think of it this way - they're 2 points clear of the sides below them now - so they would be 10 points adrift. Keep par with the sides around them until, say, Gameweek 15 and nick a win somewhere then they would only have to claw back 7 points over a period of 23 games.

This isn't me backing Everton - I just think some of the dross below them is THAT bad that if they were ever to accept a deduction (versus something like getting sued by the club relegated at their expense) then this potentially looks like the season to take on the chin.
    Sheffield United wont get 10 points by the looks of the shite they dish out week in week out. Just hope we aint the team that gives them points

Bellingham with a thunderbolt in the Clasico.
    1-1

Bellingham with a 2nd on 91 minutes looks to have won it for Real.
    It looks like the hype around Jude is real, he's some player.