Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ange love in on Sky Sports Monday night footy.

They have a tricky looking next 7 games so it will be interesting to see where they are after that

We were better than them with 10 men and on the evidence i've seen he's already the worst manager the Prem has seen for having his players dive trying to get opponents in trouble, so the fat cunt can go fuck himself
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

And more anti liverpool bile........does no one editorialise anymore.....complete bs from Crooks playing his own agenda what a cunt https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67197334

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We were better than them with 10 men and on the evidence i've seen he's already the worst manager the Prem has seen for having his players dive trying to get opponents in trouble, so the fat cunt can go fuck himself
    Spurs are the biggest divers in the league.. horrible to watch
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    And more anti liverpool bile........does no one editorialise anymore.....complete bs from Crooks playing his own agenda what a cunt https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67197334
    I don't even know who Garth Crooks is but after reading that yes, he is a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I don't even know who Garth Crooks is but after reading that yes, he is a cunt
    He's ex Spurs. Wonder if he wrote anything disparaging about the Spurs robbery against us?

Hopefully we beat them comfortably in May(?) at Anfield to help further our own campaign - whether that's a title challenge or Champion's League qualification challenge - and pop their balloon a bit in the process.

They're good enough at the moment where they may take points off sides like Man City, Man United etc so will cross all fingers for the odd "favour" from them when appropriate.

With luck we beat them deep into a winning League Cup run or something after a load of hype about them potentially winning a trophy - being on the winning side of a Liverpool v Spurs League Cup Final would be hilarious - "back in your box" and all that. Though they'll be dangerous in moments this season so won't underestimate them.

Don't like them, but far rather them than Man City or Newcastle.

I'd love to see us hammer them in May.
    7-0 would be nice.
    Put them back in their box.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Crooks is an absolute tit. How the fuck he's still working as a pundit/journo is anyone's guess. He's always been a tool.

Don't think Spurs will make the top four.