Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gravenberch

Gravenberch

Just a joy to watch isn't he?

Absolute specimen who covers huge ground quickly despite his effortless gliding masking his real speed, wonderful touch, always seems to keep his passes accurate - just a treat.

Sky is the limit for him.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

About time he started in the league

Quality! what a midfield we have compared to last season......

The difference is huge, and telling on the "old midfield" no disrespect to them.

One has to wonder, if we'd have won more if we had this midfield during peak VVD etc
    Last edited by Kev0909; 29th October 2023 at 11:32 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

He's much better as a sub at the moment. Hopefully our injured midfield players get back to action soon, including TAA...
    There's a player in Ryan, but he needs more bite to his game to be a PL midfielder....

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Just a joy to watch isn't he?

Absolute specimen who covers huge ground quickly despite his effortless gliding masking his real speed, wonderful touch, always seems to keep his passes accurate - just a treat.

Sky is the limit for him.
    Doesn't seemed to have settled yet. I was expecting a bit more but it's early days.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Jurgen talks a lot about 'rhythm'. He's benn in and oout of the side, so it can be hard for players to just perform after being sat on the bench for a while.

But equally, when you get that chance in the first team, you have to make the most of it.

My biggest worry is first touch is poor, which for a midfielder isn't great.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Looks like an athlete first - footballer second. That isn't enough at Bayern.

Shouldn't be enough here either - but Klopp is such a miracle worker anything is possible. He could end up being a crucial component.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Looks like an athlete first - footballer second. That isn't enough at Bayern.

Shouldn't be enough here either - but Klopp is such a miracle worker anything is possible. He could end up being a crucial component.
    I always look at the age profile. The existing football and personality qualities. And then the Master Jrgrn Klopp then you know it is going to work out. Only injuries and attitude are stifling factors of players whom we may say didn't work under Klopp. And even the injury prone ones they were massive I out progress. Only Saka cones to mind I terms of attitude and Klopp dealt swiftly. So most players under Klopp played at a good level here cause he loves them. They trust him cause he is honest and you know if you do the right things you get into the team and with how blends youngsters and especially with Trent it is a blueprint of how he Gathers and develops the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Doesn't seemed to have settled yet. I was expecting a bit more but it's early days.
    Very early and due to the timing of his arrival he didn't get a pre-season with us - which is then compounded by being in and out of the side.

Better suited to games that open up so far. The talent is there - hopefully more time around the squad, more appearances and possibly more gym time help to up his level a bit.

Being in and out is a catch22 for him.
    That won't change until he takes a chance that's been given. He's showed glimpses of what he can bring so hopefully he can become what he's expected to be.

Yep in and out of the side doesn't help at all. Lack of pre season is also a big issue especially coming from Germany to this league. We really need him to step up now though and try to get past those drawbacks and show his talent.. I am confident that Klopp will work his magic