Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Brown envelopes "

The reason we won the league that season. is because the VAR was new and the officials felt they had to do the job correctly..Now they have so many niches in their armoury so many ways around it.. theres always 10 reasons why something is or isnt given. They are ultra clever when administrating the rules of the game.
    Even that season.. Martin Atkinson robbed us at least twice. The foul on Wijnaldum that led to a man-united goal at old trafford. and that ridiculous line he drew for the offside at Villa against Firmino., it was a straight line apart from being diagonal
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Either...
    Every other team in the Prem, of course!
    Or...
    Those manc referee twats were distracted by covid and failed to carry out their (corrupt) orders.
    Anyway...
    Weren't we miles ahead before covid was announced?
    Which yin is it? Ah want tae ken which conspiracy theory a'm dealing wi'.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Jurgen knows whats happening, hes not the type to just attack anyone. and them stats you just posted.. makes it more evident.
    I don't get these "honest" mistakes. when the entire human race decides one thing and an official decides another. You know its more than an honest mistake.
    Just got me riled there, thinking about the none penalty against Arsenal. when the PGMOL come out and back Cootes explanation that Ødegaard was falling over and accidently touched the ball. Its like they are laughing at us. when clearly Ødegaard put his arm out to stop the ball from going to the side of him
    At the time, Fraudiola's win % was about 76%. Over 90% with Tierney in charge. Only 50% for us during a period when we won almost every game. That tells its own story. We won almost every game, but when Tierney reffed us it was 50%.....
    It's no coincidence. Klopp knows what he is. He just can't say it.....

The Rodri thing wasn't human error. One Manchester referee didn't want to give it and the Manchester VAR despite watching what everyone else did didn't want to give it either. That's not a mistake/human error. It's just blatant bias/corruption.....

I think it was Taylor who gave them another joke pen in a 1-0 win against Wolves......

It's just funny over a period where we won every game pretty much ... over 90% it was only 50% with Tierney in charge. Whereas city who also won 90% stayed at 90% with Tierney in charge. Its just coincidence eh. We must have had performance dysfunction at the sight of Paul Tierney. Nothing to do with him doing everything he can to have us off. Okay, Klopp must be moaning at nothing with regard to Paul Tierney.....

But as you say ... the mind is a strange thing. The mind doesn't want to believe the game they love is corrupt. It doesn't want to believe a ref born 3 miles from the Etihad would favour a Manchester team. He supports Altrincham instead no doubt. Kavanagh I SUPPOSE, and Tierney and Taylor etc. probably don't support anyone, and probably don't like like football at all....

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldBuzz/status/1740060645872070913

The Rodri handball was Serious Fraud Squad investigation material as was the Jota non one v Spurs

Like yesterday, VAR don’t have an excuse Hooper watches Gakpo’s disallowed goal Tierney signalling Nunez fouled their lad, sees he doesn’t, what’s the fucking excuse? An imagined foul isn’t fucking subjective

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    At the time, Fraudiola's win % was about 76%. Over 90% with Tierney in charge. Only 50% for us during a period when we won almost every game. That tells its own story. We won almost every game, but when Tierney reffed us it was 50%.....
    It's no coincidence. Klopp knows what he is. He just can't say it.....

The Rodri thing wasn't human error. One Manchester referee didn't want to give it and the Manchester VAR despite watching what everyone else did didn't want to give it either. That's not a mistake/human error. It's just blatant bias/corruption.....

I think it was Taylor who gave them another joke pen in a 1-0 win against Wolves......

It's just funny over a period where we won every game pretty much ... over 90% it was only 50% with Tierney in charge. Whereas city who also won 90% stayed at 90% with Tierney in charge. Its just coincidence eh. We must have had performance dysfunction at the sight of Paul Tierney. Nothing to do with him doing everything he can to have us off. Okay, Klopp must be moaning at nothing with regard to Paul Tierney.....

But as you say ... the mind is a strange thing. The mind doesn't want to believe the game they love is corrupt. It doesn't want to believe a ref born 3 miles from the Etihad would favour a Manchester team. He supports Altrincham instead no doubt. Kavanagh I SUPPOSE, and Tierney and Taylor etc. probably don't support anyone, and probably don't like like football at all....

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldBuzz/status/1740060645872070913
    wow them stats are mind blowing..but somehow its there to see with your own eyes..
    take the atmosphere of the game at Tottenham this season. from the moment the game kicked off, You could tell something was going amiss in that match.
    They had Mike Riley has the main man over the Premier league refs and then they bring in Howard Webb. the whole thing stinks of corruption

All we can do is wait and see what happens with the magic 115.
    If they don't have any real consequences after it and have somehow managed to squirm out of the lot then we know for sure the game is as bent as it comes.
    We already know but then we'll know we know.
    I'd really love someone to call out that cheating little slapead nonce. It's surprising how many people have no idea he was a drugs cheat as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    If they don't have any real consequences after it and have somehow managed to squirm out of the lot then we know for sure the game is as bent as it comes.
    I'd really love someone to call out that cheating little slapead nonce. It's surprising how many people have no idea he was a drugs cheat as a player.
    Yeah who knows how long he got away with it. before he was caught. its always the little bit extra they yearn for. he sends his team out to do tactical fouls.. play act for fouls and then surround the ref to get things in their favour.
    Its all about winning in the end. anyway and the 115 charges is the 100% prime example.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Word on the street or the grapevine is that they won't have a verdict or report out until 2025 at the earliest. Ostensibly because they have a large number of witnesses to interview which presumably will take up most, or all of 2024.

And wouldn't you know it, as luck would have it, that will be right around the time when Fraudiola's contract with City will have run out, and possibly also just after Real Madrid will have made a run for Haaland.

So it all seems set up to have a (possibly negative) report and verdict come out just after all the primary players in their recent success have all moved on.
    And even then, don't expect the League to be anything other than toothless in coming up with a punishment or penalty if the verdict is guilty on most of those charges.
    And if they do get demoted (highly unlikely) or have points deducted, I willing to bet they don't have the balls to strip them of any of the titles they won when all the cheating was going on, and by then, it will be another manager's problem to bring them back up from the Championship.

At the very least we'll all know that all this so-called "success" they've had has been on the back of cheating and breaking the rules behind the scenes - which we all know to be the case right now anyway, just that no one will openly admit it.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah who knows how long he got away with it. before he was caught. its always the little bit extra they yearn for. he sends his team out to do tactical fouls.. play act for fouls and then surround the ref to get things in their favour.
    Its all about winning in the end. anyway and the 115 charges is the 100% prime example.
    He's going to claim he didn't know about any of the cheating that was going on behind the scenes, and the he was lied to by his uppers at the club, and blah blah blah blah blah..........

The usual tripe, and then claim that to the best of his abilities everything they won on the field was the result of playing it straight and fair, and that none of it should tarnish his legacy and all they achieved....

You can see it coming a mile away.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

A fairly detailed analysis of how these biased inept fruads are behaving...

https://tomkinstimes.substack.com/p/homer-sapiens-refs-vars-and-proving?utm_campaign=post